Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2011 5:52 PM

First, when you buy a book from Logos you should get an email with instructions for downloading to Logos4. But if you didn't, or can't find it, you can still do it from the web site, at your Account /Orders page.

To get to the right place, be sure to click on the order number, not the book title.

Then you'll see an ad for Verso, Logos4 and Biblia.com. Scroll down on that page and you should see "Download Instructions for Logos4" and "Download Instructions for Previous Versions."  Click the little triangle next to that second one and you should see an unlock button. Click it and follow the instructions.

If you need clearer instructions, please ask.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2
Daniel Ruban | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2012 10:49 PM

Super Tramp:

I read on the Still Truth site they were seeding a torrent of PBBs.  I think that was just a delivery method they are experimenting with. Nothing illegal about that particular torrent but some would question the wisdom of using the same tools the underbelly of the net uses.

I thought the Logos licensing system would prevent the pirated stuff but I guess Satan never sleeps. It still seems kind of bizarre to steal Bible software. I can't imagine a saved person enjoying a peaceful conscience using stolen software.

Would you rather people not have resources if they can't afford them? I honestly don't have the ability to buy Logos, but i would love to use it. What would you propose? (i am half excpecting an answer like "its stealing and wrong so don't torrent its bad, or wait till you can afford it")
In case you are wondering i did not torrent it.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2012 11:11 PM

Daniel Ruban:
Would you rather people not have resources if they can't afford them? I honestly don't have the ability to buy Logos, but i would love to use it. What would you propose? (i am half excpecting an answer like "its stealing and wrong so don't torrent its bad, or wait till you can afford it")

Welcome Big Smile

"The Word" is free, which has a lot of free resources available for use, including a variety of megapacks.

Logos Bible Software has more resources and features, including visual filter highlighting.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2
Daniel Ruban | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2012 11:44 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Daniel Ruban:

Welcome Big Smile

"The Word" is free, which has a lot of free resources available for use, including a variety of megapacks.

Logos Bible Software has more resources and features, including visual filter highlighting.

Keep Smiling Smile

Thanks i'll look into it! (logos is just a bible study tool, sucks its out of this world expensive though) Its not a necessity, its a want, but not necessity. God bless!
If you can pray for me please, learning alot of things right now, and its tough! (meaning going through some trials, going deeper into Christ (hopefully!))

Posts 18634
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 12:08 AM

Daniel Ruban:
If you can pray for me please, learning alot of things right now, and its tough! (meaning going through some trials, going deeper into Christ (hopefully!))

Praying for you. Trials can often bring us closer to Christ, or else we can grow bitter through them. Sounds like you've got the right attitude about it which is good. Still, it's no fun when it happens. But looking back on it, you will probably not want to have traded these trials for anything once you gain the benefits in Christ through them. Praying that you will feel His presence in a deeper way than you ever have known before.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2012 1:49 AM

Daniel Ruban:
Thanks i'll look into it! (logos is just a bible study tool, sucks its out of this world expensive though) Its not a necessity, its a want, but not necessity. God bless!

Logos software is free, resource licenses range from free to expensive.  Thankful for many free Vyrso books, which can be used in Logos (have learned to check Vyrso daily); now have 74 free ebook's.  Thankful for Logos free book of the month.

Caveat: compared to other Bible software, Logos has more opportunity to spend money since Logos has thousands more digitized resource licenses available for purchase.

Daniel Ruban:

Praying.  Many years ago learned to not pray for patience, which is answered with more trials and tribulations, see Romans 5.

Thankful for many friendly forum discussions about Logos Bible Software; have learned a lot plus have a lot to learn.

Wiki Extended Tips for Visual Filters => Examples of visual filters includes a Logos screen shot showing verbal range of expression in Phillippians 4:4-9 where Paul used many imperatives (commands), including "Rejoice in the Lord" where Rejoice is a command; hence my Keep Smiling 4 Jesus Big Smile

Likewise would appreciate prayer while seeking what God wants me to do that glorifies Him along with seeking for God to purify my heart.  Thankful for God's peace plus perfect timing.

Looking forward to Faithlife by Logos where can share prayer requests, which allows others to mark Praying plus can mark "Amen" when God answers.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1
MM | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 12 2016 5:20 PM

Hi, Can you send me those link to I Remove theme for ever?

Posts 1
Sean Ambrioso | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 18 2018 11:53 PM

What happens when you charge someone for salvation and truth? Jesus addressed this with a whip in hand. to charge for biblical teachings is just as much a crime as it is to steal spiritual knowledge. May truth be truth and truth is free.

Posts 1231
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2018 5:12 AM

Thankful for free Logos and Verbum Basic with essential resources for Bible study:

https://www.logos.com/product/136022/basic

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS