BUG: Indexing Error - Help!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 1 2010 11:10 AM

I purchased the ISBE Revised Edition for L4 and when I do a search it lists New Resources and says that these new items will remain in this category until I merge the index

Now it worked fine and finished indexing on my desktop PC but my laptop will not finish the indexing process

It starts to index but after a few minutes Windows 7 comes up with an error message saying that indexing has stopped, and asking me if I want to go on the internet to find a solution or shut down Logos 4.

I've tried several times and I keep getting the same result.  I've even tried running Logos 4 as the administrator, but that makes no difference at all, same result.

My System Specs:
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 laptop | Windows Experience Index: 3.9 | Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 (@2.2ghz) | 4GB RAM | Standard ThinkPad Display at 1680x1050 | Nvidia Quadro NVS140M  128MB video RAM |250 GB Western Digital SATA  | Windows 7 Professional 64bit - all patches. | AVG Anti Virus latest & up to date)

Also - everything has been working perfectly on this laptop until this problem occurred yesterday.

I've attached my Logos 4 Log file to this one

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 11:14 AM

I've attached the Logos 4 Indexer Log to this one

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Peter Venable | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2010 11:20 AM

Your main index was corrupted in a way that prevented the merge from succeeding, so you'll have to rebuild the entire index.  Enter the command "Rebuild index" in the command box.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS