Resoures belonging to Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 186
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 2 2010 4:59 AM

Hi All

Having just recently upgraded to Scholars edition of Logos 4 by download I was wondering where al the resource might be placed on my computer running Vista Home Premium. I have searched for them but haven't been able to locate them. Ideally I would like to copy them to a DVD in case of a crash. Can anyone help me here please and point me in the right direction to find the resources. Thank you so much.

Regards

Pastor Gerald

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 5:06 AM

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Logos4\Data\<random>\ResourceManager\Resources

The AppData folder is hidden so you will have to enable viewing of hidden files and folders in the folder options in your control panel.

Posts 186
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 6:03 AM

Hi Kevin

Thanks for reply. ollowed your instructions but no Logos 4 showing up in Local. Anywhere else it might be stored? Thanks,

Regards

Gerald

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 6:37 AM

Did you make certain you went into the user name folder you installed it under? Logos 4 only works under one user account. I gave you the default location so unless you installed it elsewhere manually then it should be there.

Posts 1684
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 7:54 AM

To see the folder, you may need to change some options in the Windows Explorer (My Computer) under Tools | Folder Options.

For example, under Hidden files and folders, choose Show hidden files, folders and drives.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS