Will Logos 4 Notes and Visual Markup "Sync" online?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 56
Matthew Candler | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 3 2010 5:42 AM

I am wondering if Logos 4 currently can or is planing to be able to sync personal notes and visual markups online? For example, if a laptop got stolen or destroyed without a backup, are all of the Logos 4 'personal touches' (i.e. notes and markups, layouts and more) restorable?

This would be an amazing feature to know that I always have an online backup of my bible notes, and visual markup work.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2010 5:43 AM

Yes it does. I've benefited from this in installing Logos on multiple machines and not having to transfer over my personal files from one to another. 

Posts 56
Matthew Candler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 3 2010 5:59 AM

Now that IS GOOD NEWS! Thank you Kevin!

Posts 2
Allen Chang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 1 2010 1:32 PM

would you mind telling me how this is done?  I'm looking to transfer my markups from logos 3 on one machine to logos 4 on a new laptop

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 1 2010 2:49 PM

Allen chang:

would you mind telling me how this is done?  I'm looking to transfer my markups from logos 3 on one machine to logos 4 on a new laptop

Allen, Under normal circumstances L4 will sync to the internet storage and will sync down to any new L4 machines.  L3 however will not sync with L4.

Many of your L3 documents will now import via a simple command in L4 which at the moment I simply can't remember....

Ah here's the wiki on the various documents, including highlighting.  

http://wiki.logos.com/Importing_from_LDLS3

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS