From Customer to Logos Employee

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 228
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 7:45 PM

Congratulations Joe, You're the man!

Posts 2778
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:50 AM

Thanks again to everyone for your well wishes.  I appreciate it very much. Big Smile

Luuk Dondorp:
Congratulations from Holland! Assuming you will have less time for this forum while spending time on your new job. If so, I and I think many more will miss your contributions to this forums
I will probably not be around much for the next 2 weeks as I am hosting the Logos booth at MacWorld in San Francisco, CA and then I have a week of training in Bellingham, WA.   There is plenty of great people helping on the Windows side, but I hope all the wonderful Mac users will keep up the good work of helping.

God's blessings to you all!!

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:59 AM

Joe Miller:

Thanks again to everyone for your well wishes.  I appreciate it very much. Big Smile

I will probably not be around much for the next 2 weeks as I am hosting the Logos booth at MacWorld in San Francisco, CA and then I have a week of training in Bellingham, WA.   There is plenty of great people helping on the Windows side, but I hope all the wonderful Mac users will keep up the good work of helping.

God's blessings to you all!!

Don't let those Accordance guys make fun of your Alpha... Big Smile

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:18 AM

Rick Brannan:

Y'all'll have to stop by my office and say howdy when you're in town.

(Can I do a double contraction like that? "you all will"?)

You can get by with most anything if you have that nifty blue Logos badge under your name. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:23 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Wonder about Logos MVP ?

SCARY!!!

Safer.........................................................................

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2757
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:25 AM

Joe Miller:

huh, funny to see that new icon below my name...

It looks like you are now also the most prolific Logos employee in this forum!

Posts 2778
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 9:36 AM

Paul Golder:
Don't let those Accordance guys make fun of your Alpha... Big Smile
I don't think they are there.  I checked the vender list and did not see their name.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 228
Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 6 2010 10:57 AM

Joe, Congratulations. I was looking at the Ambassador program. There are no representative jobs in my area. I was thinking it could bring me some extra income and represent a product I love, but from reading through the information they don't want the Ambassador going to Colleges or conferences. It seems that they are reserving that for the representatives. They want the Ambassadors talking to friends and family. I only have so many friends and family I can talk to so it is a limited pool of people. There would be many other opportunities here could be tremendous as I live in the DC area. There are a lot of smaller conferences and many ministries in the area, but if I'm limited to not being able to do conference of even schools it really doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort. 

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2010 7:03 PM

Joe Miller:

...In short, as of last week, I am employed by Logos ...

Congrats--I'd noticed the insignia change, but figured out you'd just been "translated" after having posted nearly 2,000 times.

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS