BUG (expected) importing notes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 30896
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:40 PM | Locked

I had used L3 notes to hold fine art images from The Text This Week. This converted to L4 in a way that is difficult to rescue because of the inconsistency. But if I understand the conversion process correctly, the note file is now marked as converted making further testing a bit of an annoyance.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2010 5:59 PM | Locked

Thanks we will investigate this.

Posts 216
LogosEmployee
Jacob Carpenter (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 10:06 AM | Locked

Please attach your LDLS3 note files that correspond to the imported note screenshots.

Thanks.

Posts 30896
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2010 5:46 PM | Locked

Jacob Carpenter:

Please attach your LDLS3 note files that correspond to the imported note screenshots.

Thanks.

[View:http://community.logos.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/78/4201.zip-art-notes.zip]

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:25 PM | Locked

MJ. Smith:
But if I understand the conversion process correctly, the note file is now marked as converted making further testing a bit of an annoyance.

You can delete all imported content and re-import using the commands described here http://wiki.logos.com/Importing_from_LDLS3

Logos 4 does not support images in note files.

The converter has been modified to exclude the script blocks you see in the screen shots above.

Thanks.

Posts 30896
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:32 PM | Locked

Thanks - that will make the notes more readable.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS