Why are the forums so quiet these days?

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 790
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 2:00 PM

Jeremy Horneck:

I used to live in Saipan, which had a large Korean population. Spam was huge there. Entire aisles of the grocery store were just Spam. There were big contests to go to Minnesota and tour the spam factory. McDonalds had a Spam, Eggs & Rice meal at breakfast.

Wow I'm surprised they didn't change Saipan to Saispam Stick out tongueBig Smile

Posts 1137
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 3:11 PM

No the reason for the quiet forum is that Logos 6 is now so reliable, useful and feature complete that we've run out of things to discuss... Wink

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 3:31 PM

John Goodman:
Logos 6 is now so reliable, useful and feature complete that we've run out of things to discuss.

If that's true, then Logos will be out of business, because some place froze over...

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 3:41 PM

I was at one time going to say maybe the rapture has happened and we are the "left behind" (I am not of such Darbyian doctrines and find it interesting that no one ever went the other way i.e.: Mt. 13:30)... I mean no disrespect to the large number of dispensationalists.

-Dan

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 11:35 AM

I would like to tailor the korean spam out of my RSS feed of the forums--all that text makes scanning the forums exceedingly tedious for me.

Posts 29254
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 12:00 PM

Ward Walker:

I would like to tailor the korean spam out of my RSS feed of the forums--all that text makes scanning the forums exceedingly tedious for me.

Are you currently experiencing this, or just late to comment on it?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 5:45 PM

I haven't seen anything from our friend Rosie is a while...

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 7:16 PM

Kent:

I haven't seen anything from our friend Rosie is a while...

Neither have I however I did think I remembered seeing her saying something about being away from the forum for a few days. I cannot find this though and a google search shows her having not twitter activity since early July and her Facebook was last updated July 19. Hopefully she is just off having fun....

-Dan

Posts 31935
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 9:33 PM

She did specifically indicate that she was taking another "sabbatical" from the forums as she does periodically.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5317
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 10:31 PM

Thanks MJ for confirming she was going to be off the forums for a while...i was trying to find where he said that but obviously you remember better than I did, I hope she is having a refreshing time away from here,

-Dan

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS