Jonathan Edwards Break Up Possibly Soon?!?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1158
Liam | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 15 2015 5:58 AM

I noticed in the Feature Expansion Master Collection it includes 6 volumes of Edward's sermons. This must mean that the Jonathan Edwards Yale Collection is broken up for that bundle. Please Logos break up the Yale collection of Edwards! There are several volumes I would purchase. The whole set is just too expensive for me, and many others.

Posts 8
marcus collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 6:33 AM

I hope so!  I would very much like to see Edwards' works more accessible, and would certainly buy smaller sub-collections or individual volumes.

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 15 2015 6:26 PM

I too would like to see this broken up :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1158
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2015 11:20 AM

Bump!

Any word on this Logos? 

Posts 623
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2015 2:41 AM

Some of it broken up for one week only

Posts 737
Evan Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2015 10:43 AM

Is the sale for a week or it being broke up for a week? I took it for the first.

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Jesse Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2015 10:54 AM

Hi, The products will be up for this week only (we put them at a discount from what they would normally be priced for Reformation Day). I hope to make these permanently available, but that won't happen immediately. If you're thinking about buying one of the sets, now's the time to snap it up.   

Posts 1589
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2015 11:57 AM

Jesse Myers:
Hi, The products will be up for this week only (we put them at a discount from what they would normally be priced for Reformation Day). I hope to make these permanently available, but that won't happen immediately. If you're thinking about buying one of the sets, now's the time to snap it up.

Thanks for letting us know, but I hope it won't be too long before they're permanently available Smile

Posts 623
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 4:08 AM

Jesse Myers:

If we buy them now, will we get dynamic pricing on the whole collection?

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 8:23 AM

Stephen Steele:

Jesse Myers:

If we buy them now, will we get dynamic pricing on the whole collection?

I was wondering this as well!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Jesse Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 9:39 AM

Yes, dynamic pricing will be applied to the overall collection if you decide to later upgrade.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS