This crossgrade doesn't make much sense

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3051
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 21 2015 6:07 PM

Unless I learned math backwards, the crossgrade doesn't add up. I get nuthin', which would cost me nuthin' if I bought it separately. But the exclusive upgrade price? Zero dollars in value for only $509?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2015 6:16 PM

I say jump on it. Stick out tongue

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 21 2015 6:21 PM

Kent:

I say jump on it. Stick out tongue

Yes

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 278
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2015 9:58 AM

Wow!  That is compelling.  We'll dig into this and correct it this morning.

Posts 278
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 23 2015 12:22 PM

Update:  We uncovered two scenarios that cause this type of behavior when we looked at this yesterday.  One of those issues has been resolved.  If you only own part of the crossgrade product you're viewing, the pricing summary will no display correctly.  If you own 100% of the crossgrade product you're viewing, you'll see the current purchase price as if unowned, which is what you're seeing above. This one will take a little longer to fix, but we've got it on the list.  Thanks for calling this out.

Posts 146
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 4 2015 10:17 PM

....and how about this one?

I have contacted Customer Service twice via phone, but still no resolution.

Maybe while they are figuring out a resolution to yours, they can straighten one out this one as well.  I cannot be the only person.  I believe the issue is primarily due to the Matthew Bible (part of CP-English Bible Collection) which appears to only be included in the Bronze/Silver packages and the Greek Grammatical Constructs which appears only in the Silver package.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS