3 book of enoch

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 113
Ole Madsen | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 24 2015 3:49 AM

please add this book also, I dont understand why you havent already, just started reading 1 enoch

Posts 1312
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2015 6:28 AM

Hi Ole.

An introduction and translation of Third Enoch is in Charlesworth's edition of the OT Pseudepigrapha: https://www.logos.com/product/5746/old-testament-pseudepigrapha 

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2015 6:49 AM

Interestingly Rick, the link you give has a link on it to a deprecated bundle... The deprecated bundle, links to another deprecated bundle. Neither of these are available for sale, both link to each other through the yellow box. None of them point to their replacement bundle.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 10290
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2015 7:34 AM

abondservant:

Interestingly Rick, the link you give has a link on it to a deprecated bundle... The deprecated bundle, links to another deprecated bundle. Neither of these are available for sale, both link to each other through the yellow box. None of them point to their replacement bundle.

Luckily one can go through the Recommendations section of the page:

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 113
Ole Madsen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2015 7:36 AM

thanks

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2015 6:58 PM

NB.Mick:

abondservant:

Luckily one can go through the Recommendations section of the page:

;) indeed - that was how I found he appropriate links. However FL should know that it needs fixed.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS