Final volume from the Library of Fathers available on CP

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 860
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 28 2015 9:04 AM

We just posted the final volume of the translations of the Fathers that came out of the Tractarian Movement in the 19th century.

https://www.logos.com/product/53342/five-books-of-st-irenaeus-against-heresies

Here is a blog post I wrote a while back about the history and significance of the project: 

https://anglican.logos.com/2014/05/01/the-tractarians-and-the-church-fathers/

I'm really excited to see this get in to production.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 8848
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 28 2015 9:10 AM

Thanks. I placed my bid. My guess is that this set will pass 100% fairly quickly.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1557
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 28 2015 9:33 AM

Great! I placed my bid!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2015 7:05 AM

I've had a look at the blog post and am quite interested in the whole series.  Will they be bundled together at any point so that I can buy them for less as a group??

Posts 3002
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2015 11:12 AM

Rayner:
 Will they be bundled together at any point so that I can buy them for less as a group??

I would like to see an affirmative answer to this question too.

Posts 860
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2015 1:46 PM

Rayner:
Will they be bundled together at any point so that I can buy them for less as a group??

I'm sure at some point they will. I doubt, though, whether they'll be cheaper per-volume than community pricing Smile

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 3002
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2015 2:18 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

Rayner:

I'm sure at some point they will. I doubt, though, whether they'll be cheaper per-volume than community pricing Smile

That's certainly quite fair.

Posts 591
Rayner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:29 PM

SineNomine:

Ben Amundgaard:

Rayner:

That's certainly quite fair.

Hmm, well I've missed some significant community pricing offers on the ones that have already come out.  Unfortunately, I can't afford more new material right now so these will have to wait until I'm in a position (if ever) to think about adding to the pricing plan...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS