Logos quietly launches "New to me" across the entire product range

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 28 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 13226
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:10 PM

Finally, Logos are now offering a 'new to me' feature across the whole product range. There are no bells and whistles (perhaps that will come in the future), but it works well enough. Just scroll down to the section above the reviews, that looks like this:

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 1:15 PM

Yes

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 967
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:11 PM

I wondered what motivated them to do that now, Mark Wink

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:13 PM

Yes

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:34 PM

That's definitely good news. 

I wished I had understood better about dynamic pricing and related topics (New to Me) a little earlier.  I thought I was doing the right thing buying some individual WBC volumes while they were on pre-pub in June only to find out that if I want to buy the whole set now there is no dynamic price ... or "New to Me" functionality.

Yikes!  Potentially a $135 (USD) mistake since I'm a about a week or so past the 30-day return policy.

Sad

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:48 PM

Tom Reynolds:

I wondered what motivated them to do that now, Mark Wink

Yes

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 874
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:50 PM

Steve:

Yikes!  Potentially a $135 (USD) mistake since I'm a about a week or so past the 30-day return policy.

Sad

Call them right away and tell them about your confusion. Their kindness may surprise you.

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 3:04 PM

Justin Gatlin:

Steve:

Sad

Call them right away and tell them about your confusion. Their kindness may surprise you.

Thanks.  Sent a note to sales today.   Waiting on a reply.

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 4:06 PM

Mark Barnes:
Finally, Logos are now offering a 'new to me' feature across the whole product range. There are no bells and whistles (perhaps that will come in the future), but it works well enough. Just scroll down to the section above the reviews

I'm not seeing it on any collections with volumes I own.  Did they turn it off?

(I own about 2/3s of those volumes)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1520
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 4:11 PM

Go to the bottom of the page where it says, "More details about..."

It's a separate section.

Posts 5610
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 5:00 PM

Integ:

It's a separate section.

Ah yes.  It is buried.  Thanks.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1520
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 5:42 PM

I hope that one day they integrate it with the section you were looking at—no reason for a redundant section at the very bottom.

I am, however, very happy that we have a "new to you" feature now. Stick out tongue

Posts 1788
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 6:08 PM

This was just a quick v1. We're working on a v2 that better integrates with the contents listing right in the PDP. We'll be rolling that out for a set of products we're doing a promotion around soon.

Posts 1048
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:45 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

This was just a quick v1. We're working on a v2 that better integrates with the contents listing right in the PDP. We'll be rolling that out for a set of products we're doing a promotion around soon.

Thank you so very much! 

Posts 1881
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 5:29 AM

I've checked it out on a couple of series / collections where I wasn't sure what I didn't have but the "Buy" button was not grayed out and the dynamic price was non-zero (NICNT/OT and IVP Dictionaries). In both cases, the "new to me" info was correct, and clarified my confusion over what I was missing.

So I'm very excited about this. Thanks FL!!!

Donnie

Posts 1520
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 6:33 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We're working on a v2 that better integrates with the contents listing right in the PDP.

That will be great! It's already great we have the new-to-you feature, but that will make it even more great.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 8:58 AM

Integ:

It's a separate section.

I am not finding it. When I click on "more details"  all I get is an expanded list (no new page.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 698
LogosEmployee

Super.Tramp:
I am not finding it. When I click on "more details"  all I get is an expanded list (no new page.)

There is not a separate page.

In the listing under the heading "More details about these resources", there will be a little blue icon at the end of a line for resources that you don't yet own.

This screen shot is what *I* see when I visit: https://www.logos.com/product/46255/logos-6-master-bundle-s

Also, it should go without saying that you must be signed in for this feature to work.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2015 9:38 AM

Cameron Watters (Faithlife):
In the listing under the heading "More details about these resources", there will be a little blue icon at the end of a line for resources that you don't yet own.

Thank you, Cameron!  

I am legally blind so I miss things sometimes. It makes reading Hebrew difficult too. Cool

But now that I know what I'm looking for I can see them.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS