Logos 6 Windows Home Screen text very large

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 85
Timothy Shrimpton | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 10 2015 4:51 PM

Hi everyone!

I just picked up a Surface Pro 3 to try with Windows 10. Thus far I'm impressed. I think it might be able to replaced my Macbook Pro and iPad, especially for Logos work.

One odd thing happened, thought. The text on my home screen for Logos is rather big. When I open resources the font sizes are just fine and perfectly useable. It's not really even a problem, just an odd thing. Is there a way to control the size of the home screen text that I've missed? The universal, default resource font size options don't affect the home screen.

Thanks!

Tim

Posts 26403
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 10:59 PM

Timothy Shrimpton:
One odd thing happened, thought. The text on my home screen for Logos is rather big.

Please provide a screen shot of the Home Page and another one showing resources so we can understand "rather big". There isn't a way to adjust Home Page font size, but it may be affected by Program Scaling - what is yours?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 85
Timothy Shrimpton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 9:16 AM

Sure! I'll attach a screen shot here.

You can see the Windows chrome and the top bars in Logos are all the same, appropraite size that I was used to in Logos for Mac (and on Windows before I moved to a Mac a few years ago), but the font size on the home screen elements by comparison is pretty big.

Program scaling is 100%.

System is a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10. The elements are that large whether running on the Surface's screen or, as they are in the screen shot, on an external monitor (24", 1900x1200).

I'll attach another shot of a layout I use often in which all the elements are exactly the right size.

As I said, it's not a big deal, just more of a curiosity.

Thanks!

Posts 26403
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:20 PM

The home page font size appears to be the same as mine on a 1920 x 1080 screen, but your English resource text is about 1 size smaller than mine, whilst Greek font is slightly larger (do you use the resource's font slider?).

You could suggest that the Home page font be smaller or adjustable.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS