Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 12
Kevin M. Shaw | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 12 2015 10:49 AM

I occasionally show NT verses in their original language when I am making a particular point.  The only font that I have found in Proclaim is Greek Handwriting, which seems a little .... well: less than academic?   Where is SBL Greek, et. al.?  Also, it would be nice to mix and match 2 fonts in one slide.

Thanks,

Kevin M. Shaw 

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 12 2015 11:58 AM

Kevin M. Shaw:
Where is SBL Greek, et. al.?  

Have you tried SBL BibLit? I believe it supports Greek glyphs.

Kevin M. Shaw:
Also, it would be nice to mix and match 2 fonts in one slide.

A workaround is to create multiple text fields, each with their own font family.

Posts 12
Kevin M. Shaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:38 PM

The BibLit font doesn't seem to change the characters for the Greek text of the NT from what they are when I choose another font such as "News Cycle" .... and is awful.   

Posts 12
Kevin M. Shaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:56 PM

Surely, with Logos being the premiere source for Original Language materials... there must be a good strong font (2 or 3 would be great) ... It must be there, but I don't know which one it is.   Or perhaps, I can somehow import a font of my choosing on all of our proclaim computers? 

Thanks, 
Pastor Kevin M. Shaw 

Posts 12
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Jusak | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2015 1:57 PM

Kevin M. Shaw:

The BibLit font doesn't seem to change the characters for the Greek text of the NT from what they are when I choose another font such as "News Cycle" .... and is awful.   

I did some investigation and it looks like the SBL BibLit font was not being used correctly when chosen for Greek text. A fix for this issue will be included in our next release. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS