Survey System Down for Maintenance

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 16 2015 2:24 AM

I received an email on 8/11/15 inviting me to take a survey for Logos. I have made attempts to complete the survey multiple times across multiple days, but every single time I get to the end of the survey and try submitting it, I get a message stating, "Our survey system is down for maintenance. Please try again soon!" Does anyone know how long this maintenance is supposed to take? Is anyone else having the same experience I am?

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2015 7:44 AM

I don't speak German but it seems to be working now.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 698
LogosEmployee

Matthew:
Does anyone know how long this maintenance is supposed to take?

I'm sorry this has been frustrating.

I've taken a look at this briefly and I'm fairly confident that this message is being displayed in error. Each answer is actually submitted as you go. It appears there is an issue on our end with either the final question or the end of the survey logic. Thank you for letting us know. We'll get to the bottom of it.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2015 9:40 AM

Cameron Watters (Faithlife):
It appears there is an issue on our end with either the final question or the end of the survey logic.

I agree. The rest of the survey went fine - I just was not able to complete the very last part. 

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2015 4:57 AM

Matthew:

Cameron Watters (Faithlife):
It appears there is an issue on our end with either the final question or the end of the survey logic.

I agree. The rest of the survey went fine - I just was not able to complete the very last part. 

I think everybody sees that - luckily the coupon code is issued in the part before the very last part, so you should be good (otherwise I suggest you mail Thomas Reiter at Faithlife) 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Aaron Dutton (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2015 2:49 PM

We have corrected the error so you can now click "Next" at the end of the survey and it won't report that there are problems.  Thanks for letting us know.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS