Context Menu not displaying all the options

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Sonbird | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 17 2015 12:07 PM

When I right click on a word to bring up the Context Menu, it does not show me all the available options I have seen before like 'Add a Note', 'Add a Community Note', 'Visual Copy', 'Send to Proclaim Software' etc. Is there a setting I have neglected to click, or have incorrectly disabled by mistake? See the screenshot for an example.

Posts 30237
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2015 12:45 PM

On the right hand side of the menu you have selected "sense" for which the Bible Sense Lexicon is the primary resource. If you chose a different option on the right hand side, you should see more options on the left hand side.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13
Sonbird | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2015 12:55 PM

Oh wow, I feel silly! Thanks MJ...all sorted now.

Posts 30237
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2015 1:10 PM

Don't feel silly - it is a very common question. One hint for learning Logos - ask lots of questions. You and others will learn from the answers ... and everyone started totally confused.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS