[HELP] Logos, Please Unlock My Resource!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1557
John Kight | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 19 2015 12:47 PM

I purchased the Masters Journal Library yesterday and downloaded a host of journals. Upon browsing through the website I noticed that the Journal of Modern Ministry was not showing as owned. 16 of the 17 volumes downloaded, but for some reason volume 2, issue 3 (Fall 2005) did not. Can you please unlock this resource for me? 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 1:21 PM

They likely can but you will need to call Customer service.

-DAn

Posts 1557
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 5:47 PM

Dan Francis:

They likely can but you will need to call Customer service.

-DAn

My experience with Customer Service was fruitless. In fact, as someone who work in a Customer Service Center, I am extremely dissatisfied with the service I received. Which for someone who has spent nearly $20,000 at the company, this really frustrated me. I called and spoke to a young lady who was unable to assist me. She provided inaccurate information numerous times because she didn't know the product. Then after 30 minutes of talking around the need I asked to speak with someone else, preferably a supervisor or someone who actually knew the product and was able to correct my issue. No one was available. I was then placed back into the IVR and waited for an additional ten minutes to talk to another individual who was still unable to help me. He stated he would try and escalate the issue and touch base via email sometime tomorrow...maybe.

Come on Faithlife! I am not one to complain, but honestly that was probably the worst customer service experience I have had in a really long time..and I even called Comcast the other day!

Angry

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 7:34 PM

Sorry to hear that... I cannot promise anything but I would bet Bob would be interested in hearing from you... bob@logos.com Customer satisfaction is a hallmark of his business philosophy. My advice would be to include your problem and your experience and he will likely be able to make it right and maybe even make improvements in the organization.

-Dan

Posts 1557
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 7:42 PM

Thank you, Dan. I will see about emailing Bob tomorrow. I appreciate the help.

Posts 162
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 8:17 PM

John Kight:

Thank you, Dan. I will see about emailing Bob tomorrow. I appreciate the help.

John,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this and that customer service was not able to help. Email me at cliff [dot] kvidahl [at] faithlife [dot] com. I will see if I cannot get to the bottom of this for you.

Cliff

Posts 1557
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 19 2015 8:58 PM

Thanks Cliff. I emailed you. I appreciate your willingn to help. 

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 20 2015 3:55 PM

Sorry for the problem here everyone. This should be fixed very shortly. I appreciate your patience!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS