Help! Where are these resources?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 182
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 22 2015 3:45 PM

I'm looking at some videos on some of the cities in Revelation, but cannot for the life of me find where they are in my library to browse the collection. For instance, when I run a media search for "Ephesus Commerce and Community," the video is the only one under the media collections section, but when I click on it, it takes me here: https://biblia.com/media/343539-2487602--. Is there any way to find out if/where this is in my library?

💻 MacBook Pro (15-inch 2018) | 2.9 GHz i9 6 core | 32GB RAM | Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB | 1TB SSD💻
💾 MacOS Big Sur 11.0 Beta💾
🎁Logos 7 Portfolio🎁 Logos 9 Reformed Silver🎁
⌨Logos 9 Full Feature Upgrade⌨

Posts 635
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 22 2015 10:20 PM

Hi Andrew,

I could be wrong (so others might chime in and correct me), but I thought I read somewhere in the forums once that due to file size/space reasons that many videos like this aren't physically in your library but rather links to the Biblia page. If you have a need for the physical video I've read others suggesting you can right click on the video from the Biblia page and download it that way.

Posts 182
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:05 PM

Even if they aren't cached on my mac, shouldn't it still be a part of a collection? I know I can download the faithlife study bible videos. I'm trying to figure out how to do the same here.

💻 MacBook Pro (15-inch 2018) | 2.9 GHz i9 6 core | 32GB RAM | Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB | 1TB SSD💻

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:18 PM

Ryan is right. Videos in the "Media Collections" section only exist in the cloud, and are never downloaded to your desktop software.

Posts 182
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:20 PM

Okay. Is there any way to browse the contents of this collection? Thanks for the replies, guys. I think I'm close to the answer, and as the mystery of Logos is unravelled for me, the more effective my study becomes. :-)

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:29 PM

Andrew Zoll:

Okay. Is there any way to browse the contents of this collection? Thanks for the replies, guys. I think I'm close to the answer, and as the mystery of Logos is unravelled for me, the more effective my study becomes. :-)

You can if you have a Logos Now subscription, and therefore access to the Media Browser tool:

If not, search for desilva (for this particular collection):

Posts 635
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:31 PM

Hey Andrew,

You may want to take a peek at this thread. It has keywords you can use to browse the collections.

Edit: This thread could be helpful as well.

Posts 182
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:31 PM

Yes Yes Yes !!! Right on the money Mark! Thanks so much!

Posts 182
Andrew Zoll | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 1:33 PM

Ryan B:

Hey Andrew,

You may want to take a peek at this thread. It has keywords you can use to browse the collections.

Thanks Andrew! I have like 100 tabs open Re: Logos right now. :P What's one more?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS