SUGGESTION: Bigger Scott Hahn Collection

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 24 2015 3:54 AM

There is a four volume Scott Hahn collection. There are, however, many more works of Hahn's in FL's library.

Could be get a collection assembling many/most/all of those?

“The wisdom of the Scriptures is learned rather by prayer than by study.” — St. Philip Neri

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 24 2015 6:17 AM

Yes They've got a giant Peter Kreeft bundle. I think Scott Hahn warrants his own massive bundle. Big Smile Of course, most if not all the Kreeft books are Ignatius Press whereas Hahn has some Ignatius, some Emmaus Road, and a lot of Doubleday. That may make a difference.

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2015 8:28 AM

Average Joe:
I think Scott Hahn warrants his own massive bundle. Big Smile

Scott Hahn Bundle (27 vols.)

“The wisdom of the Scriptures is learned rather by prayer than by study.” — St. Philip Neri

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 26 2015 9:14 AM

Yes And it has exactly the same number of volumes as Peter Kreeft. Big Smile

It looks like I have many of these already, so I'll have to see if it's worth it for m to pick up.

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 6:52 PM

Average Joe:
It looks like I have many of these already, so I'll have to see if it's worth it for m to pick up.

Perhaps its worth to you would be greater if it also contained these four titles.

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:34 AM

SineNomine:

Average Joe:

Perhaps its worth to you would be greater if it also contained these four titles.

Indeed it would. I placed my votes.

Posts 67
JessicaL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2016 6:15 PM

I would very much like to have all of Scott Hahn's books made searchable with Verbum. I would buy it. I love his books.Geeked

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2016 7:58 PM

Jeffrey Barron Owens:

I would very much like to have all of Scott Hahn's books made searchable with Verbum. I would buy it. I love his books.Geeked

Well, the twenty-seven volume bundle should last you for awhile. Smile

Posts 274
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2016 7:21 AM

SineNomine:

Jeffrey Barron Owens:

And it's on sale through January 6 (I think).

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2016 9:35 AM

Average Joe:
SineNomine:
Jeffrey Barron Owens:

And it's on sale through January 6 (I think).

I do believe so. Although the 1.5 star website doesn't say, and the sale isn't even mentioned on the blog.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS