Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 70
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 24 2015 6:28 PM

Are there any good Christian forums to discuss reformed theology on that aren't Facebook?

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 7:30 AM

perhaps Christiandiscourse.com? 

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 10251
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 7:49 AM

TCBlack:

perhaps Christiandiscourse.com? 

which is not explicitly reformed and where participants seem to vary greatly in their views (what I have seen from rather limited interaction there). This, on the other hand, will provide a good chance for a discussion actually happening.

An alternative might be the group "Reformed Theology" on Faithlife.com which has a three-digit number of members and followers and will provide for more civility, but the latest activity seems some months back.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 55
LogosEmployee
Jesse Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 9:22 AM

Are you on the Puritan Board?

Posts 2879
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 25 2015 8:45 PM

Jonathan Bradley:

Are there any good Christian forums to discuss reformed theology on that aren't Facebook?

You might consider asking this question in some of those FB forums.  Those participating there are more likely to be involved in other forums and would know of various possibilities.

Just curious...what's wrong with FB forums?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 70
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2015 6:15 PM

Thank you for the input. I am going to look at the puritan board. And as to Facebook, nothing is wrong with it, I'm just not on Facebook until I finish Seminary. 

Posts 2879
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2015 7:21 PM

Jonathan Bradley:
I'm just not on Facebook until I finish Seminary. 

Sounds like a pretty good strategy.

Wink

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS