Roku Users: Faithlife TV updated to show Logos Mobile Ed and more...

Page 2 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 60 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 1770
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 3:24 PM

Thanks for this update. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 5:47 PM

Bob Pritchett:
You can now link your Faithlife TV channel to your Faithlife account; once you do, videos you own for Logos Bible Software will be available on your Roku. You can watch Logos Mobile Ed courses in your living room!

This will be great for homeshooling.

Having a Logos Pro evening with friends sounds fun.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 895
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 6:21 PM

Bob Pritchett:

Logos Pro videos are online now.

It would be better if they had titles and/or descriptions. 79 screencaps is not particularly helpful IMHO

Edit: - 70 of them seem to have a blue screencap with title now - I'm sure they didn't a few minutes ago

Posts 8596
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 5:29 AM

Bob Pritchett:

Logos Pro videos are online now.

That'd be great!  I'll have to take a look in a bit.  Titles will make the difference between whether I love it or hate it. :-)

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 25
John Daily | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 3:19 PM

This is a terrific and welcome addition to my Roku. I have to echo concerns that it is impossible to tell what you'll be watching without actually starting the stream.  The Logos Pro videos fare a little better but, even on my 60" screen, the color choices and font size mean I have to squint to read what the title card (thumbnail image) says. There are also a couple of videos that show the work area of Logos, with the video title even smaller that the other videos.

That said, I hope this really takes off and becomes a success, as I'd like to see it become even more useful than it already is. Cheers!

Posts 12813
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 5:53 PM

Could you consider a Kindle Fire TV app? It's based on Android. 

Posts 18
KeepOnSavingMe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2015 2:42 PM

i have a roku, and i just signed in to Faithlife TV, but i don't see my Chaplaincy mobile ed content. Please let me know what I could be doing wrong.

Posts 1
Patricia Orphanides | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:09 PM
The link to connect my account won't connect
Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 8:06 AM

Unfortunately, it looks like Logos Mobile Ed courses are now broken on Roku.  :-(

I tried re-installing the Roku channel, logging in and out, everything, nothing works. It shows me the list of my owned courses, but if I try to select one of them, the entire channel crashes and it takes me back to the Roku home screen. Can anyone else confirm this?

Posts 2733
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 8:50 AM

Tim Taylor:

Unfortunately, it looks like Logos Mobile Ed courses are now broken on Roku.  :-(

I tried re-installing the Roku channel, logging in and out, everything, nothing works. It shows me the list of my owned courses, but if I try to select one of them, the entire channel crashes and it takes me back to the Roku home screen. Can anyone else confirm this?

None of the Mobile Ed courses work now? I have a problem with BI100 on the new Roku 1, but there was no indication that no one could access the courses. Maybe Faithlife is rebuilding the channel.

Here is a link to my thread. https://community.logos.com/forums/p/122866/803701.aspx#803701

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Todd White (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 10:57 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
I have a problem with BI100 on the new Roku 1

We just got a Roku 1 in house and will be looking to see if we can reproduce the issues. Thanks for your patience as we figure it out.

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Todd White (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 10:59 AM

Tim Taylor:

Which Roku version do you have? We are able to get them to work on our Roku 3 and 4 and will be testing on a Roku 1 soon.

-Todd

Posts 895
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 11:04 AM

Tim Taylor:

I only have one Moble Ed - Witherington on John - and it is working fine on my system as I type this

Posts 2733
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 1:14 PM

Todd White (Faithlife):

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
I have a problem with BI100 on the new Roku 1

We just got a Roku 1 in house and will be looking to see if we can reproduce the issues. Thanks for your patience as we figure it out.

Thanks Todd; Looking forward to hearing what the team finds.

Posts 2733
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 17 2016 1:20 PM

Todd White (Faithlife):

Tim Taylor:

Which Roku version do you have? We are able to get them to work on our Roku 3 and 4 and will be testing on a Roku 1 soon.

-Todd

Hi Todd; Tim has mentioned in the other thread https://community.logos.com/forums/p/122866/803701.aspx#803701 that he has the Roku 1. He didn't mention if he was connected through composite or hdmi though.

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 18 2016 2:52 PM

Todd White (Faithlife):

Yes, as Erwin has stated, I am using the Roku 1. I am also looking forward to the findings of the team and I am hopeful that it can be fixed soon, thanks again!

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 24 2016 3:44 PM

Todd White (Faithlife):

Bump... any update on this yet? It would be really nice to be able to use my Roku for Mobile Ed again. :) Thanks in advance! :)

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2016 5:55 AM

Bump...  I checked again today and it's still not working...

Posts 973
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 9:01 AM

We were finally able to determine the Roku 1 doesn't have enough memory to handle the full list of videos we now have in the catalog. We'll change how the list is loaded, but it will likely be several weeks before the update is published by Roku.

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 9:03 AM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):

We were finally able to determine the Roku 1 doesn't have enough memory to handle the full list of videos we now have in the catalog. We'll change how the list is loaded, but it will likely be several weeks before the update is published by Roku.

Gotcha, ok thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that you guys were able to figure it out and that an update is planned. This is good news! :)

Page 2 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS