Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Danny Gutman | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:51 AM

I have tried to send two different invitations to two different groups, one secret and the other is open, and neither of the people received an email from Faithlife. I also tried sending an invitation to one of my other emails to see if it was working, and I never got an email. In all these instances, the emails showed up in the "pending invitation" section. 

None of the people I invited currently have Faithlife accounts, including the email that I sent to myself. Am I doing something wrong?

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 10:01 AM

I have experienced the same issue. I've sent invites to "non" Faithlife account peoenand they have not received the e-mail. 

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 11:35 AM

Sometimes we have a large queue of emails to be sent out, so invitations may take a few minutes depending on the size of this queue. It looks like all the queued emails have sent - have they received their invitations yet?

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 5:57 PM

Thanks for the reply, Dustin.  It doesn't appear they ever received them.  I'll try a few more people next week.  

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 10:37 PM

If you'd like, you can send the list of email addresses that never received invites privately to me and I'll follow up with our dev team to figure out what happened.

dustin.masters@faithlife.com

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS