Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Denver Cheddie | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 29 2015 8:41 PM

The reftagger is working great on some pages in my site, but on other pages it opens up a blank caption. It appears that it is displaying white text on a white background. I am using the simple code with no customization.

Here is an example of a page that isn't working too well.

http://www.bibleissues.org/suffer1.html

Any advice?

Posts 3
Denver Cheddie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 30 2015 11:04 AM

I have about 70 pages on my site, and I notice that it's only working on about 10-15 of them. Is there a limit to how many pages this code can handle? Or how many bible references per page?

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 2:17 PM

Denver Cheddie:

The reftagger is working great on some pages in my site, but on other pages it opens up a blank caption. It appears that it is displaying white text on a white background. I am using the simple code with no customization.

Here is an example of a page that isn't working too well.

http://www.bibleissues.org/suffer1.html

Any advice?

You have a stylesheet that is setting the background color on all text in <p> tags to white—and this includes the RefTagger tooltips. You can either make this stylesheet rule less aggressive, or you could include some refTagger-specific styles to restore the desired color.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2015 2:17 PM

Denver Cheddie:

I have about 70 pages on my site, and I notice that it's only working on about 10-15 of them. Is there a limit to how many pages this code can handle? Or how many bible references per page?

Could you provide a link to a page where it isn't working?

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 3
Denver Cheddie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2015 11:57 AM

Thanks for responding. Your previous comment solved the problem. I changed from the regular to the dark, and now it's working perfectly on every page. Thanks a lot. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS