no command function in Chinese interface?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Samson Ip | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 31 2015 10:19 AM

I tried to link up logos to my kindle account.  I followed the steps but when I enter "set kindle account to ***@kindle com" in the command box, there was no set up command.  It only showed by search function.  The set was failed.  I doubt that it was because of the Chinese interface, so I tried to change the interface the language from Chinese to English.  I followed the instructions advised in the community.  First,  I tried the Tools/Program Setting and change the language to English and restarted the program, but it didn't work.  Second, I typed "unilang en" in the command box, but as I mentioned, the command function didn't work (in the Chinese interface?) so this approach also didn't work.  I don't know whether I have only one problem (could not link to kindle) or two problems (could not change the interface language) or three problems (command function seems doesn't work, apart for Open and Search).  Can anyone help me?

Posts 11349
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2015 12:59 PM

It`s uilang en not unilang and it`s supposed to work in all languages.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 306
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2015 1:59 PM

Hi, Samson,

It should be working fine.  Please make sure your software is up-to-date and follow this instruction to try again: https://www.logos.com/training/logos6/desktop/send-to-kindle

Please let us know if you still have trouble link your account to kindle.  Thanks.

Posts 3
Samson Ip | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 31 2015 6:18 PM

Thank you all.  It works now.  The command function is case sensitive.

Posts 306
LogosEmployee
Philip Peng | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 11:08 AM

You are welcome.  Glad to know it works for you now.  Thank you for choosing Logos Bible Software as your study tool.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS