A Math Problem To Be Solved

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1850
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 4 2015 11:31 AM

Why does the two volumes in the G. von Rad collection cost more than the same two volumes sold individually?

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 1:31 PM

Great question!  I would also like to know as I also have a pre-order for the two volume set.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 1:40 PM

I see know one from faith life has chimed in to answer your question, I guess the silence says it all. Like your 3 year old caught with there hand in the cookie Jar...

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 6489
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 1:49 PM

Faithlife seldom reads this forum. Try posing in Logos 6, or email Phil Gons. Better yet inbox him on Faithlife.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 1:59 PM

Looking into this now.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:11 PM

Hey everyone!

I've updated the pricing on the Gerhard von Rad Collection.

Sorry for the confusion!

Posts 879
P A | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:18 PM

It was a mistake and nothing more.

P A

Posts 1850
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 4:23 PM

Thanks Gabe and Matthew.

Posts 183
Bryan S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 5:01 PM

Lynden Williams:

Faithlife seldom reads this forum.

Not true Lynden, they read it all the time...

Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it's been found difficult and not tried.

Posts 27810
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 5:18 PM

Bryan S.:

Lynden Williams:

Faithlife seldom reads this forum.

Not true Lynden, they read it all the time...

I agree that the "general" forum has less interaction with FL team members than some other forums, but the primary issue is that the "right people" need to see the post. Since the issue relates to resources and NOT the desktop software, it is a "general" question and this would be the correct forum. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1996
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2015 7:06 PM

Thanks for getting it corrected.  The price drop is a pleasant surprise!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 5 2015 9:32 AM

alabama24:
Since the issue relates to resources and NOT the desktop software, it is a "general" question and this would be the correct forum. 

I would have chosen the Logos.com forum.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS