SUGGESTION: Bible outline browser . (1) export , (2) collapse/expand all , (3) scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 366
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 8 2015 10:38 AM

1.  I'd like to be able to export the outline in read mode.  I'd like it to retain the outline structure for importing into a mind map in freeplane.  I can select all, then ctrl-c to copy -- but it all comes in at the same level, regarless of how much of the outline I have expanded.

2. I'd like to be able to expand/collapse parts of the outline more easily.  Even if it was nothing more than the expand all / collapse all that you get when you right-click on books in search results.  Although I'd like more control, such as expanding one level to expand all levels beneath in the outline.

3. I find scrolling pretty cumbersome.  So far all I can do is drag the skinny scroll "handle" on the right.  It would be lots better if I could use the mouse wheel and pgUp/pgDn.

Otherwise, I like the outline browser.

Posts 366
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 1:05 PM

Ken F Hill:
3. I find scrolling pretty cumbersome.  So far all I can do is drag the skinny scroll "handle" on the right.  It would be lots better if I could use the mouse wheel and pgUp/pgDn.

This also is an issue in Biblical event navigator.

Posts 366
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 9:22 AM

Ken F Hill:

Ken F Hill:

This also is an issue in Biblical event navigator.

Also an issue in "Israelite Feasts and Sacrifices" interactive.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS