Reading Plan Hyperlink Missing

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Patrick J. Melancon | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 8 2015 5:37 PM

Before I updated to Logos 6, my reading plans hyperlinks appeared on both the home page and within the body of the bible I was reading.  So on the home page in the left column you saw the assigned session reading.  I would click on the blue hyperlink and it would bring me to the passage to read.  While reading the passage I would then come to the end of the assigned passage for that period and see another hyperlink that I could click on and it would bring me back to the home page and which now showed that the passage for that period had been read.  I no longer see the hyperlink in the assigned passage for that period.  Does something need to be turned on in order to have this in-text hyperlink to appear again?

Posts 28461
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 6:42 PM

Patrick J. Melancon:
Before I updated to Logos 6, my reading plans hyperlinks appeared on both the home page and within the body of the bible I was reading.

Patrick J. Melancon:
Does something need to be turned on in order to have this in-text hyperlink to appear again?

Sorry, I didn't quite follow. Is your question about seeing the reading plan from within the text itself? If so, make sure to turn on the reading plan visual filter. Open the visual filter menu (three circles icon) and scroll down to "reading plans" and turn on the appropriate reading plan.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 29293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2015 10:35 PM

Patrick, did your question get resolved?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS