Need quick help with reference to NA27, NA28

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 67
Irving Salzman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 10 2015 5:08 AM

A few years ago, I used to be able to open NA27 and there would be critical marks, superscripts, squiggly lines, etc., within the text of NA27 to indicate where the textual variants were.  And, if you hovered your mouse over them, a popup of the critical apparatus would appear with the note at that particular variant.  Further, if you clicked on the squiggly, it would bring up the apparatus in another pane/window.  Now, the text of NA27 seems to be devoid of any critical markings.  So you can have the apparatus open in another pane and you can see the textual notes, but, in many cases, you don't know what word/words they are commenting on.  What gives?  Is there a setting that I can turn on that will show the critical markings within the text of NA27?  Grateful for any help.

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 5:27 AM

You should have more then one NA27 if you previously used the NA27 w/ apparatus. I would search your library for additional NA27's. If it is not there look at your hidden resources. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 67
Irving Salzman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 5:36 AM

I have looked at all my NA27s in my library (yes, I have more than one, although it appears that I have less than I used to).  None of them show the critical marking in the text.  Where would I find "my hidden resources"?

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 5:55 AM

Irving Salzman:
Where would I find "my hidden resources"?

Three clicks:

Tools

Program Preferences

Hidden Resources

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 7:37 AM

Also, the NA27 with the apparatus has a blue cover image. The other NA27's will have red cover images. 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 67
Irving Salzman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 9:05 AM

John, the one with the blue cover is only the apparatus.  It does not contain the text of the NA27.

Posts 67
Irving Salzman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 9:08 AM

Well, thanks.  But I have no hidden resources.  So I am back at "Square One."

Posts 10047
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 9:11 AM

The NA27 with apparatus is logosres:na27gbs

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 67
Irving Salzman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2015 9:41 AM

Okay.  Here's what seemingly was the problem.  Just got off the phone with Logos Support.  I have had Logos 6 installed on my PC for a while.  Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10.  I was told to reinstall the Logos 6 Core Engine, which I did.  And, now, presto, I'm able to find the resource I was looking for.  Apparently, it is better to have Windows 10 installed first, and then install Logos.  Who knew?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS