increase the type size

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Floris Louis van Laar | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 11 2015 2:54 PM

This question has been answered most helpfully, thank you very much.....

hello everyone who reads this. This is probably a stupid question to ask here, but how do I increase the type size (or change font) in my logos reading? is it a logos adjustable item, or a computer based one? thanks.. windows 10 is my platform. Louis

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 3:03 PM

In the >Preferences >Accessibility >Program Scaling

I have mine set to 140% play with it to find the setting that is best for yourself.

-Dan 

Posts 1671
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 3:09 PM

You can change the font size on a resource by resource basis through the menu in the top left corner of the resource panel:

And you can also change the font size for all resources by going to the Program Settings on the Tools menu and scrolling down to the Default Resource Text Size (not the Program Scaling).

Hope this helps!

EDIT: If you just want to change the size of your resources, follow my method. If you want to change the size of the menus and everything else in Logos, follow Dan's method.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 3:13 PM

Floris Louis van Laar:

hello everyone who reads this. This is probably a stupid question to ask here, but how do I increase the type size (or change font) in my logos reading? is it a logos adjustable item, or a computer based one? thanks.. windows 10 is my platform. Louis

From your Logos Home page Tools menu

Tools>Program Settings>under Text Display you will find Text and Font options.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4
Floris Louis van Laar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 11 2015 4:00 PM

Wow, three quick responses, and so very easy once the way has been pointed out.

Have made the adjustments, and it is so much easier to use these resources,

Thanks so much! Blessings, Louis

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS