The Ellen White Wrtings Scriptural Index & The Ellen White White Supplementary Scriptural Index

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Dheeraj Bazroy | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 14 2015 4:46 PM

When will these resources automatically appear under the commentaries list when doing a Passage Guide Study, as it normally did all through past but are missing from the commentaries resource list for the past week and more? 

Posts 1366
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2015 9:02 AM

Dear Dheeraj

We are looking into this.

Thanks,

Kyle

Posts 4837
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2015 1:40 PM

This post is in the wrong forum. Ellen White was not a Catholic.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2015 1:52 PM

SineNomine:

This post is in the wrong forum. Ellen White was not a Catholic.

Correct. This thread belongs in the SDA forum.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4837
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 15 2015 2:06 PM

Super.Tramp:
This thread belongs in the SDA forum.

And now that's where it is. Smile

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2015 3:01 PM

Is there any update on when this issue will get resolved? These two resources worked perfect before the update. Now they are almost useless! 

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2015 3:24 PM

Well I want to chime in on this as well.  I have this opened on one of my study panes and use both of these.  THey used to scroll with my ESV bible or any of my bibles I have linked and now they do not work. Is there a glitch that was missed? I too would like to ask when this will be resolved.

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2015 3:28 PM

Dheeraj Bazroy:

When will these resources automatically appear under the commentaries list when doing a Passage Guide Study, as it normally did all through past but are missing from the commentaries resource list for the past week and more? 

The only reason I can find mine is because I had them saved in one of my study pane layouts.  However, they will not scroll with my favorite bible.  I would like to say they are there otherwise I would not be able to see mine.  Or, maybe it has been accidentally redirected into another location? 

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2015 6:37 PM

I can also confirm that I am experiencing this problem, and I have heard from several others who are having the same problem as well. Any news on when it might be fixed would be much appreciated! :) Thanks in advance!

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 9 2015 3:27 PM

I just got a definitive answer from Logos Content Production: the problem is a compiler bug that is preventing us from properly publishing the Scriptural Index. The word is that they plan to get it fixed "within a month." 

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2015 4:52 PM

Just got an update--the EGW Scriptural Index should be repaired within a week.

Posts 506
Tim Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 3:47 PM

Martin Weber:

Just got an update--the EGW Scriptural Index should be repaired within a week.

This is great news, Martin! You're the man! :) It's so nice to have a representative with Logos when issues like this come up. We really appreciate it!

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 4:13 PM

You're welcome, Tim. I certainly want to do what I can to support you all.

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 4:55 PM

Thanks Martin and the Logos team! We appreciate all you guys are doing to enrich our study time! Big Smile

Posts 17
Raphael Ludescher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 10:28 AM

Thank you for the update! I was starting to get frustrated.

Posts 17
Raphael Ludescher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 12:12 PM

I just noticed that this resource was updated a few minutes ago. Just wanted to let you know that the problem is still there.

Posts 1366
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 21 2015 2:16 PM

Raphael Ludescher:

I just noticed that this resource was updated a few minutes ago. Just wanted to let you know that the problem is still there.

Thanks for the update. We're looking into it.

Posts 17
Raphael Ludescher | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 11:57 PM

Is there any update on when the problem will be solved? I will be teaching a class on Logos next week at our seminary and I would really like to show the students how they can read there bibles with Ellen Whites comments on the side. Thanks for your hard work!

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2015 2:14 PM

Logos is hoping to get this done in the next few days, but they can't promise a particular date. 

Thanks.

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2015 2:23 PM

Raphael, good news. Your class next week at the Seminary empowered me to make an urgent request. They have found the but in the compiler and it's being fixed. On Monday this problem should be fully and finally resolved, hopefully in time for your class.

BTW, do you have a relative (father, grandfather, uncle) who used to be a VP of the GC? 

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS