BUG: Reading Plan Sync (6.6RC1 Mac OSX 10.10.5)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 15 2015 11:22 AM

I was about to attempt to help a forum member with a reading plan issue when I noticed that my reading plan wasn't up to date. I know that the iOS app has had some trouble in this area recently, so I tried to force a sync on mobile. When that didn't work, I tried syncing the desktop app, including a restart of the app. No joy. I checked biblia.com and found that the reading plan IS up to date on that site. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4624
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 1:09 AM

alabama24:

I was about to attempt to help a forum member with a reading plan issue when I noticed that my reading plan wasn't up to date. I know that the iOS app has had some trouble in this area recently, so I tried to force a sync on mobile. When that didn't work, I tried syncing the desktop app, including a restart of the app. No joy. I checked biblia.com and found that the reading plan IS up to date on that site. 

Is this perchance related to the various 'Sync Services' that have been taken off line recently?

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 4:24 AM

Mike Binks:
Is this perchance related to the various 'Sync Services' that have been taken off line recently?

Perhaps... but all <should> be back online. 

EDIT: I don't know if you were referring to the work done over the night, but this issue occurred before reading plan services were taken down.

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 9:05 AM

bump

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 9:08 AM

We found and fixed a server-side problem that could have caused the sync issue you are describing. Are your reading plans up to date now? 

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 4624
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 2:11 PM

Dustin Masters (Faithlife):

We found and fixed a server-side problem that could have caused the sync issue you are describing. Are your reading plans up to date now? 

Don't be silly Alabama's reading is never up to date!

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 2:44 PM

Mike Binks:
Don't be silly Alabama's reading is never up to date!

RDRR. Smile

Are your reading plans up to date now? 

Yes. Thanks. 

Posts 2760
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 16 2015 3:17 PM

Whatever was done to fix the issue here, has also fixed the issue here https://community.logos.com/forums/t/115449.aspx . Both the resource download and the reading sync issue. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS