Is Faithlife still offering birthday month promotions?

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 28363
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 8:29 AM

Matija Kovacevic:
There's still 6 days more until birthday

October 13? (mine too). Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2574
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 8:31 AM

Look at personal messages inside the Logos app! You can retrieve the code there. If I find an option to send you a PN, I'll send you the code. Happy birthday to us... :-)

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 3
Matija Kovacevic | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 1:33 PM
Thanks, Jan! But I just couldn't find the messages in Logos app (Android tablet). I only see Community Notes tab, not the PM tab. Can you give me the details? Btw, if you want, you can send me the code to my email (kovacevicmatija@yahoo.com). I appreciate your willingness to help! @Lynden: I e-mailed them at sales@logos.com. I hope that it was the right address to choose among the support addresses. @alabama24: Yup, that's the date. The one on which Babylon fell in 539 BC, as they say. :) Thank you all for quickly and kindly helping!
Posts 2574
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 6:04 PM

You've probably already hidden the birthday message in the app. It's disguised as a blog entry.

I've forwarded you my birthday mail.

Blessings!

Jan

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 6:59 PM

Paul Kirby:

Receiving the emails does require being subscribed to the Personalized Offers email list. If you're not on that list, you won't receive the emails, so you might want to check your subscription status at https://www.logos.com/account/mailinglists.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

I got one last October, but not this month.  I have subscribed to the Personalized Offers list.

Tick or Treat? Devil

Posts 3
Matija Kovacevic | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2015 2:20 PM
Jan Krohn:

You've probably already hidden the birthday message in the app. It's disguised as a blog entry.

I've forwarded you my birthday mail.

Blessings!

Jan

Oh, yes, now I found it in the newsfeed in app! But thank you also for the e-mail, I've successfully used the code and looking forward to read The Unseen Realm. ^_^ Thanks, Jan & good God bless you!
Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS