George Mueller rising! Great Deal!

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 52 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 11 2010 6:53 PM

Well, George may be looking forward to a different "rising", but I for one am looking forward to the rising graph of this Community Pricing offering of TWELVE VOLUMES in this phenomenal saint's life:

If you have not bid yet, consider it.  Mueller's life was an amazing example of vice to virtue (faith).  He is most famous for running an orphanage completely on prayer and faith.  He never wrote a letter asking for contributions.  He only prayed.  And God would bring about the most dramatic happenings to supply the needs of those little ones in George's care:  a baker would wake up in the middle of the night, compelled to bake bread and give it to the orphanage.  A milk wagon would break a wheel right in front of their place . . . and donate all that milk to them, knowing it would otherwise go bad.

He was quite the little hedonist in Germany.  Party Animal of the 1800's.  But a Bible study where people actually prayed like "Someone was in the room" proved to be a tipping point.

This resource will be chock full of devotional reading, sermon illustrations, faith challenges, and more.  Give this puppy a little bump.  Add another $5 to your bid, if you have placed.  Place a $25 dollar bid . . . that is ca. $2 per VOLUME.  un be lieve a ble!!!!!!!  I placed $30 and will take that up a notch.

Forgo one McD's trip and you can OWN THIS BABY!!!!!

http://www.logos.com/communitypricing/details/5683

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 11 2010 7:31 PM

Heartily agree with encouraging many to make a bid on this resource.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2010 4:54 AM

I heartily encourage someone to give me a raise so I can bid on this resource.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2010 5:40 AM

Thomas Black:

I heartily encourage someone to give me a raise so I can bid on this resource.

THOMAS, i see your bid and I raise you!  Geeked

kindly just bid, sir!

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2010 5:41 AM

Who has recently made a bid, or upped theirs?

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2010 5:42 AM

nearly 80% production costs covered!

Posts 39
Scott K | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 6:38 PM

I only recently "figured out" Community Pricing and heartily jumped in on this deal.  I think I may become hooked on this Community Pricing scheme.  Seems like a good win-win concept for all.

Posts 456
Pastor Roger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 6:49 PM

Dan DeVilder:

Bid $54.  Even at that price it is a good deal (but I'll take a much lower price, don't get me wrong).

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 6:53 PM

These are a great deal if you are interested. Once they go on the pre-pub page they rocket up in price.

I got in on The New Testament for English Readers (4 vols.) for $12.00 and it is on the pre-pub page for $59.95. I'd say an 80% discount is nice to have.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 386
Clinton Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 7:10 PM

If all the current $9, $12 and $15 bidders raised theirs to $18, it would be at 99% and would like be live before Monday.

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 7:43 PM

rfresno:
Dan DeVilder:

I figured I might as well join the "maximum bidder's" club. I want to see this resource released within my natural life time.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 8:22 PM

George is gonna rise again, soon!

Posts 1874
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2010 1:30 AM

Mueller is inspirational.What a man of God! I remember reading his autobiography many years ago and being blown away by his unshakeable belief in the efficacy of prayer and his firm stance on the Word of God. I bid for this at $30 dollars ages ago and would encourage other folks to enter bids.

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 4GHz; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.12.2; 1TB FD; Logos 7

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.12.2; 256GB SSD; Logos 7

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 10.2

iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 10.2

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2010 8:38 AM

Alan Macgregor:

Mueller is inspirational.What a man of God! I remember reading his autobiography many years ago and being blown away by his unshakeable belief in the efficacy of prayer and his firm stance on the Word of God. I bid for this at $30 dollars ages ago and would encourage other folks to enter bids.

i had heard portions of his story over the years, but about 3 years ago, I read a biography on him to my children.  We all loved our nightly readings in his fascinating story.  I also had bid 30.  I have upped it about 10, just to get the thing moving.

Posts 3768
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2010 2:17 AM

moving up over 80 percent!  This is going to be a massive treasure trove of inspirational and mind-blowing stories of transformation and "walking by faith."

Let's get this into production!!

Posts 72
Matthew Godwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:42 AM

Bid!Yes

Posts 1262
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:57 PM

Just upped mine to 30.00.... lets get this thing to 100%!!!

Posts 9118
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2010 4:26 PM

If a few who bid below $18 will up their bid to at least $18 we should be there shortly. Bids below $18 are meaningless right now. Once it gets to the 100% level, the price often goes down as the word spreads of a good deal, so even if you up your bid a bit to get to $18 you may still get it for less than that. Go ahead. You'll feel better. Smile

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2936
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2010 4:37 PM

I'm trying to jockey up support...While you guys are bidding on Mueller, throw a good bid in on Scougal's works too please. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 928
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2010 6:19 PM

I think I had bid Mueller at $40 or so. I would love to pay $18. Cool

Bill

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Page 1 of 3 (53 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS