Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2010 7:34 PM

Jacob Hantla:

Biopsy results back today. No cancer! So we don't know what's causing the nodules on the lungs or the super-low platelets and bleeding; but very good to know it's not cancer. THank you all for your prayers and encouragement. I am grateful to God for this trial and for what looks like is the preliminary outcome.

Praise the Lord! Thank you so much for sharing. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,

Christina

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 10 2010 1:54 PM

Hey, Jacob

I've been following some of your comments and help on other posts, and wondering how your health is doing and what the follow up studies showed. Many of us have been praying for you.

(And then, duh, I saw that GraceBible had a Tempe address and I looked it up. I, too, became a Christian at Arizona State, outside the MU, in March of 1972! And Scott & Kim Maxwell are dear friends who have had a huge impact on our family. Please greet them from Lucy and me, here in France.)

Blessings, brother.

Posts 2931
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 11 2010 3:08 PM

Tom, Wow! small world. I'm actually back in the hospital with continued problems. Going to be having a video assisted lung biopsy done tomorrow to try to figure out what the cause of all this is. 

I'll send Scott an email and tell him you said "hi"

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 11 2010 3:19 PM

Jacob, sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. I will be praying for you and for wisdom for the doctors so you can find out what's wrong and get you back on your feet.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2010 8:38 AM

Jacob Hantla:

I'm actually back in the hospital with continued problems. Going to be having a video assisted lung biopsy done tomorrow to try to figure out what the cause of all this is. 

Sorry to hear you're back in the hospital, Jacob. But wow, cool, video assisted lung biopsy. What amazing technology we have now! I pray that it will be helpful in finding the cause and will not feel impersonal/intrusive/painful, all those things medical technology can sometimes be. (My dad got to watch his angioplasty on a video monitor while it was taking place and said it was cool.)

Posts 1874
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 12 2010 8:51 AM

Jacob

Glad you're still grasping grace. Smile

Every blessing in our Lord Jesus.

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 4GHz; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.12.2; 1TB FD; Logos 7

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.12.2; 256GB SSD; Logos 7

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 10.2

iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 10.2

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS