Opening Logos on Mac

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 5 2015 12:07 PM

I have just joined the "brotherhood" (according to Scott Lindsey) and switched to Mac over the weekend. Two reasons; 1) Logos 6 on Windows 10 and 2) Windows 10.

I have never had such a responsive computer in my life. But I do have question for you Mac users. When I click on the Logos Icon it says, "signing in" and then says "Preparing your Library...." Now, it only takes a very few moments to bring my work space up, but I never see the blue Logos 6 introduction screen as I did with Windows. Is this normal for the Mac? Or is something wrong? It seems to operate absolutely fine, but I just do not ever see the Logos screen and want to make sure all is well. Thanks!!

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2015 12:38 PM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

I have just joined the "brotherhood" (according to Scott Lindsey) and switched to Mac over the weekend.

We're pleased you've 'seen the light' brother!

Pastor Michael Huffman:

but I never see the blue Logos 6 introduction screen as I did with Windows.

See... people told you the Mac was fast!

I don't see the blue intro screen either on my Macs. Hadn't noticed to be honest. My install is going OK so it's likely it's common Logos 6 behaviour on all Macs.

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 10517
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2015 1:26 PM

Welcome to the light. May you never walk in darkness again Wink Stick out tongue.

Pastor Michael Huffman:
I never see the blue Logos 6 introduction screen as I did with Windows.

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen that splash screen either. If it is present, it must flash to quickly for the human eye to catch.

Posts 27545
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 5 2015 5:47 PM

Jack Caviness:
I haven't seen that splash screen either.

I actually HAVE seen it. I wouldn't have known what you were talking about except for the fact that I did a couple of times. It was during a beta build sometime this year, but it disappeared with later builds. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS