Sermon Notes on Confidence Monitor

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Tim Morrison | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 7 2015 7:25 AM

I'm just wondering if there is a way for my sermon notes to be placed in the "notes" section of a slide that would then appear on the confidence monitor. This would be a great selling point for our Pastoral staff. Any chance that could occur if it isn't possible now. 

Thanks

-Tim

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2015 9:01 AM

Hi, Tim. We're looking to make some changes to the confidence monitor and this is something that has come up a couple times. Thanks for your input; we will take this into consideration for the future.

Posts 7
Patrick Fontaine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 10:42 AM

When importing a keynote presentation , do the presenters notes import as well. If yes how do I view them?

Thx

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 11:02 AM

When we import from Keynote, all of the slides are saved as images and then imported as an image slideshow service item. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a feasible way to import the notes into Proclaim, short of copy and pasting them.

Posts 710
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 11:16 AM

One of our output modes is 'Notes' 

Then for each item you can type out some notes

You'll see these notes come up on the screen you put the 'Notes' on in the above settings.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 23
CJ Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 11:59 AM

Hi,

I was looking for the "Notes" output (12/13/2015), and couldn't see it. Can you tell me how to do this?

Jason

Posts 23
CJ Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 12:07 PM
Never mind. I didn't have the monitors configured correctly.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS