Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 22 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 110
Tanner Thetford | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 14 2015 9:42 AM

It's been a few months. I was wondering how NOW subscribers are finding the offering of special coupons and purchasing perks? Are they coming in monthly or more intermittently? Do they seem to line up with the products already on sale for the month, or different products?

This perk was one of the biggest draws for me with NOW, as I am a frequent purchaser. I have not yet subscribed, but if this were confirmed as being a pretty frequent/substantial factor I may be ready to jump in.

Posts 483
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 9:56 AM

Actually I have just been a Now member for about 2 weeks so have not seen anything yet on this.. I to would like to know how it will work etc..

Posts 2201
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 10:44 AM

I have had a subscription since NOW started. NOW is really feature based rather than resource based, but there have been resource perks. There is usually 2 or 3 books that are available for the month. They are commentaries, theological resources etc. One month there was a discount coupon for 5 or 10 dollars, can't remember. This month there are 3 free books with an annual subscription. The books were given to those already having an annual subscription.

However, the real value for me is getting the features and datasets NOW. I cannot say whether you will be satisfied with NOW if you are not interested in the features and datasets. Some are very cool.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 11:07 AM

For those who access the monthly preview resources, there have also been coupon codes to purchase them.

Posts 2201
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 11:24 AM

Jacob,

I may have missed the codes, but would like to know for future reference how they are delivered? 

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 11:28 AM

I would second that. If there have been code they have been easily missed.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 11:33 AM

When these coupons have been made available, the codes are delivered via email. In the past, we have only sent the code to anyone who accessed the book during that month. We try to cut down as much on the emails we send so that your mailbox doesn't get flooded with offers! Due to questions here in the past and now again in the present, we will start sending the coupon code to all Now subscribes regardless of whether or not you accessed the resource during the month.

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 11:44 AM

That will be great! im interested in the Reformation Bible 2015

Posts 2058
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 14 2015 4:50 PM

I really sniffed at the 3 free book perk--but alas, I already have 2 of them--the ones I really want.  So no perk there.  I am still waiting and interested, just haven't been motivated enough yet to do it.    

Posts 483
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 4:41 AM

I accessed the 2 books for this month but never received any codes?

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 7:09 AM

Tanner Thetford:
This perk was one of the biggest draws for me with NOW, as I am a frequent purchaser. I have not yet subscribed, but if this were confirmed as being a pretty frequent/substantial factor I may be ready to jump in.

Personally I wouldn't buy Logos Now for the coupons. They're a nice bonus, but nothing more. If you're going to buy it, buy it for the features (which is still good value for money IMO).

Posts 503
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:02 AM

Just wondering: I have Logos 6 Gold and I have all the datasets that comes with Logos 6. Subscribing to Now will offer me the newest datasets. If someone with Logos 6 Bronze subscribe to Now, will he only receive the Logos Now datasets, or will he have access to all datasets?

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:05 AM

In that scenario, there will be a gap. He will not have those features, datasets, etc in Logos Silver and above. Now adds functionality to what you already have in Logos 6.

Posts 503
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:21 AM

Jacob Cerone:

In that scenario, there will be a gap. He will not have those features, datasets, etc in Logos Silver and above. Now adds functionality to what you already have in Logos 6.

Thanks

Posts 2201
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:26 AM

Sarel, you should price out the "features cross grade" package and see what the price is to get the gap filled. It may be very reasonable without having to purchase the additional resources in Gold.

Posts 503
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:40 AM

John Fidel:

Sarel, you should price out the "features cross grade" package and see what the price is to get the gap filled. It may be very reasonable without having to purchase the additional resources in Gold.

I already have all datasets (excluding Logos Now). I was just wondering if Logos Now was a perk for people who do not own all datasets. It would have been great for many people if it was all-inclusive.

Posts 110
Tanner Thetford | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:42 AM

Thanks, everyone. I have decided to not jump in yet. However, I am on the fence and if a good offer comes along I will likely sign up. (As others have noted I already have the free resources in this month's offer)

Thanks again!

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 1:37 PM

I'm subscribed to NOW, but still waiting for the day when Logos revamp the VISUAL COPY so that it won't be so crippled and tedious to use.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 3:16 PM

Rodney Phillips:

I accessed the 2 books for this month but never received any codes?

I'm thinking the coupons would most likely go out at the end of month; maybe Jacob will confirm.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 3:59 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

I'm thinking the coupons would most likely go out at the end of month; maybe Jacob will confirm.

This is correct. They go out shortly before the end of the month, I believe.

Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS