BUG: Save as Passage List fails to generate title

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 21 2015 1:30 AM

Usually when I use the "save as Passage List" function I get a descriptive title. However, it doesn't seem to work for this resource. Note also more entries were bypassed (not included in Passage List) than I expected.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 1:49 AM

yet another bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2201
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 5:06 AM

I can duplicate this with 6.7.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 8:22 AM

Is it just this resource? Also, could you please identify the resource for me? I see the FCS abbreviated name but can't identify it from that.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 26533
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 12:44 PM

Sorry.

Roza, Devin. Fulfilled in Christ: The Sacraments—A Guide to Symbols and Types in the Bible and Tradition. Bellingham, WA: Verbum, 2014.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 2:03 PM

MJ. Smith:

Sorry.

Roza, Devin. Fulfilled in Christ: The Sacraments—A Guide to Symbols and Types in the Bible and Tradition. Bellingham, WA: Verbum, 2014.

Thanks - I can confirm the issue with that resource, and to answer my own question I'm seeing it in others as well. I'll create a case.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 1 2015 1:52 PM

Dylan Rondeau:

MJ. Smith:

Sorry.

Thanks - I can confirm the issue with that resource, and to answer my own question I'm seeing it in others as well. I'll create a case.

This is fixed in 6.8 Beta 4.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS