mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 26 2015 3:13 PM

Any idea when we would see this?

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 3:35 PM

mike:

Any idea when we would see this?

Mike,
At the moment we are working towards offering a Gold package with solid P/C content in it, and hope to get to get a Collector’s BP soon after that.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 4:17 PM

Matthew Miller:
At the moment we are working towards offering a Gold package with solid P/C content in it, and hope to get to get a Collector’s BP soon after that.

Isn't it quite a jump to go from Gold to Collectors? What about all the other (intermediate) packages?

And while I have your ear, what about a Baptist Collectors BP?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 4:18 PM

Super.Tramp:

Matthew Miller:

Isn't it quite a jump to go from Gold to Collectors? What about all the other (intermediate) packages?

And while I have your ear, what about a Baptist Collectors BP?

It is a jump, but we are working towards offering full line of Pentecostal BPs. No timelines, but we are heading in that direction.

Posts 1816
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 4:22 PM

Matthew Miller:

It is a jump, but we are working towards offering full line of Pentecostal BPs. No timelines, but we are heading in that direction.

I love that big jump, no more waiting! I'm sure this is what everyone's been waiting for. (I'm thinking Reformed & Pentecostal are the most popular denominations today)

Please... let it come on Christmas Gift Right Hug

Posts 243
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 4:55 PM

As long as it includes the Fire Bible (aka Full Life Study Bible/Life in the Spirit Study Bible) notes and articles I'm all in.  That is the #1 item from the Assemblies of God.  It's a must.  Please make it happen, Logos. 

Posts 1404
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 6:10 PM

when i saw the title, i thought its released. Uhh, still waiting but at least with hope :)

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 476
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2015 10:55 PM

Yes This is exciting! Very curious to see what's included. Any hints? Wink

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS