Suggestion: We Cannot Be Silent by Albert Mohler

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 147
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2015 4:22 PM

We Cannot Be Silent: Speaking Truth to a Culture Redefining Sex, Marriage, and the Very Meaning of Right and Wrong, by R. Albert Mohler Jr.

• Hardcover: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Thomas Nelson (Oct. 27 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0718032489
  • ISBN-13: 978-0718032487

This has just been released today.  Would love to have it in Logos!

In Him,

Darcy

Posts 2885
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2015 7:02 PM

YesYesYes

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2015 8:54 PM

Yes

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2015 10:28 PM

Mohler is both Bapist and reformed in his soteriology. You might find purchase in both of those sub forums as well.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2015 2:13 AM

abondservant:

Mohler is both Bapist and reformed in his soteriology. You might find purchase in both of those sub forums as well.

As Kenute indicated, the book is available in Vyrso; unless we want it turned into an actual Logos resource (as opposed to a 'mere' ebook), I would think this suggestion is settled. For those who would be satisfied with it as a Vyrso resource, the case should now be why is it still showing as a preoder when it's available for purchase everywhere else, which, of course, is a question for the Vyrso forum.

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2015 9:30 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

abondservant:

As Kenute indicated, the book is available in Vyrso; unless we want it turned into an actual Logos resource (as opposed to a 'mere' ebook), I would think this suggestion is settled. For those who would be satisfied with it as a Vyrso resource, the case should now be why is it still showing as a preoder when it's available for purchase everywhere else, which, of course, is a question for the Vyrso forum.

Indeed it is not a suggestion any more as it is available for pre-order, in which case it should be posted in the baptist, and perhaps also the reformed forums as the next step is pushing it over the top.

The reason it isn't available yet is there are not enough pre-orders. But you are indeed right, its not a suggestion any more, its a sales push. thus the double entendre - find purchase. The first was to gain traction, the second was to find people who would buy it.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2015 9:47 AM

abondservant:

The reason it isn't available yet is there are not enough pre-orders. 

OK, I get you now. I didn't realize Vyrso's own release of newly published ebooks was based on the number of pre-orders.

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2015 10:34 AM

Now that I click the link, I see that it already has a ship date, so at this point posting this in the reformed and baptist groups would simply give them a chance to get in on this before the price goes up.

Posts 147
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2015 5:29 PM

Kenute P. Curry:

Thanks for posting the link!  I didn't realize it was being produced in Vyrso.  Need to start checking there more regularly.  What is interesting is that the link in Vyrso says it ships on Oct.27th; ie yesterday!  Hope it ships soon (today would be fine! Smile

Posts 147
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2015 12:31 PM

According to the Vyrso page, this book was supposed to ship Nov.2nd, but I still haven't received it yet.  Am I missing something?  Has anyone else received it, or does it seem to be delayed for some reason?

In Him,

Darcy

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS