Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 4 2015 10:57 AM

Logos 6.7 brought this neat passage list filter tool. I have been trying to figure out creative ways to use this but none so far. I wonder if you guys have any cool tricks or tips you want to share.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2015 11:03 AM

Here's one application (if you haven't yet seen the video).

Posts 2176
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2015 11:49 AM

Here is one suggestion: if you want to study where Jesus quotes or makes allusions to the OT and you have a passage list with those verses that you have built over time or accumulated from various resources, you can select that list to view in your bible. I then used the MultiView feature to include the Commentary on the use of the OT in the NT and lastly opened the NET in a new window and linked it so I can see the text in context if I want to. Here is a screen shot:

You can find a similar passage list to download on the faithlife website under the Logos Passage List Group

Some other ideas could come from your topical resources such as Wilmington's Lists under the article "Facts about the AntiChrist". You can select the article, right click and save as passage list. You can now view these verses in the bible if you select the passage list and it is saved for future studies.

Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS