Gift cards/ credits from LOGOS

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 9 2015 3:48 PM

Hey guys,

is there a way to buy books/packages as a gift for someone on LOGOS? e.g. purchase a LOGOS gift card?

Posts 3023
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 4:39 PM

At present, there is no easy way to buy stuff for other people (unless that person makes a Wishlist that other people are allowed to see and gives you the link). But there should be.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 5:30 PM

SineNomine:
But there should be.
 Yes

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 56
David Achorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 5:33 PM

Erich-Ayumi:

Hey guys,

is there a way to buy books/packages as a gift for someone on LOGOS? e.g. purchase a LOGOS gift card?

This would be an excellent thing to offer. 

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 6:30 PM

owwwww....sigh....my sister wants to buy me books for LOGOS but i guess i need to get something else then Sad

Posts 1810
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 7:10 PM

Erich-Ayumi:

owwwww....sigh....my sister wants to buy me books for LOGOS but i guess i need to get something else then Sad

She can call or email in and buy for you or just have credit added to your account. We're considering adding support for this on the website eventually.

Posts 27542
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2015 7:24 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We're considering adding support for this on the website eventually.

I remember at one point when it was "coming soon." Stick out tongue

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 617
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 12:22 AM

alabama24:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We're considering adding support for this on the website eventually.

I remember at one point when it was "coming soon." Stick out tongue

I remember that as well. I was really excited when I heard that and have been quite disappointed that it has taken so long. I would love to be able to direct family members to the Logos website for gifts they would like to buy for me, but several have told me that having to take the time to call customer service, give them my account ID, etc. is just too much work. They would do it without thinking twice if it was an easy system like Amazon has, but at this point they feel it's too much of a hassle Sad

Posts 532
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 5:43 AM

SineNomine:
But there should be.

Would make it easier for my kids to get me presents Big SmileYesYes

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 8:14 AM

It would be great if LOGOS can make "gift cards" !!! By doing so, I feel like I can help my fellow pastors out too. Please make it quick LOGOSCool

Posts 1965
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 8:40 AM

I had this issue recently for Pastor Appreciation Month.  I just email my rep and told him who it was and what I thought the email address would be.  He looked it up and found the account.  He then charged my card and added the credit to my pastor's account.  My wife then made up a gift certificate in Publisher that stated our SS class had given him Logos credit for X amount, and we gave him that.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2015 8:52 AM

Creative work around Joseph.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS