Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 11 2015 8:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lxW4HUCenjY?autoplay=1

Here is the video.  Along with a screen shot showing it plays in top left... about 25% of screen used.  Does this on my desktop in office (Which is where I took the photo) and on presentation screen from the computer in there.

Not sure why image is rotated, but what is the fix for full screen?

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 9:47 AM

I see it full screen on my Windows test machine. Are you on Mac or Windows? Are the other slides in your presentation taking up the entire screen?

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 10:14 AM

Everything else works perfectly... Running Windows 10 on both machines.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 10:58 AM

Do you have any On-Screen Bible items in your presentation? We have a similar report with OSB here. Both items use an embedded web browser, curious if you see the same sizing issue on both. 

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 11:12 AM

No sir.  I created a test presentation for this.  Their is a graphics file previous and one after.  The only other thing is that I have it set to start at a prescribed time.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 12:14 PM

Please add an On-Screen Bible item to your test presentation and see if the issue reproduces. Also would be helpful to see if a different web page service item pointing at something simple like www.google.com will have trouble going full screen.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 11 2015 2:29 PM

Also interested in your DPI settings (see related post https://community.logos.com/forums/p/118775/779393.aspx#779393).

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2015 7:16 AM

OK I tried a few other websites (google and or church's) Same thing happens.  I had display set at 125% for my old eyes, changed to 100% and it still is the same.

I did discover this morning that if I toggle the aspect ratio in proclaim WHILE the website is displayed it goes full screen (toggle again and it remains full screen for that aspect).  If I go off air and back on air, it goes back to NOT being full screen.

Posts 66
Rodney Prickett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2015 7:19 AM

I also changed up displays for presentation and primary and that doesn't change it.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 12 2015 9:37 AM

I was able to reproduce the issue for higher than 100% DPI settings on Windows. Not sure exactly what the cause is yet but we're going to roll back the change that caused the regression and ship an update this morning. Thanks for helping us troubleshoot and my apologies for the disruption.

Posts 7
David Kwakye-Saka | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2015 10:35 AM

3 quick questions:

Are you using an HDMI cable?

Is your desktop mirrored or extended?

Are you on mac or windows?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS