Suggestion: More Bible Space

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 15 2015 5:57 AM

Ok, I have a suggestion, maybe it has been said before as I don't think I'm the only one who has thought of this.  

I have my bibles open and there is usually significant space between the edge of the software and chapter number. Could be a half inch or inch or quarter inch depending on what panes are open and such.  What this does is this gives me less space for the biblical text.  

Logos, please give us the option to customize this space.  If I want to move the chapter number over closer to the edge of the screen please let me do so.  Because I would like more of my text to show and not wasted space between the edge of the screen and the chapter number.  Please see the pic below.

Notice the wasted space between the chapter number and edge of the program.  I have an ESV and NA27 open and I would like the option of moving the numbers closer to the edge to get more space for my text. In visual filter I have one verse per line selected and would like the option of moving the chapter numbers over when I select this option.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS