Shepherds Notes-New Testament-On Sale-99 cents

Page 2 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 53 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:33 AM

Good points.

Still it seems odd that practically all the titles in the series are on sale, except for a handful.

Posts 27561
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:56 AM

Lee:
Still it seems odd that practically all the titles in the series are on sale, except for a handful.

If you see the other titles discounted at BOTH nook & kindle, create a thread in the Vyrso forum. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 10:59 AM

alabama24:

Lee:

If you see the other titles discounted at BOTH nook & kindle, create a thread in the Vyrso forum. 

I'll admit I didn't look too closely (as I wasn't interested in buying any) but the prices at Amazon, Kobo and B&N (Nook) are pretty much the same for all the titles available at Vyrso, with Kobo charging 50 cents more (or something like that) for the $4.99 ones.

Posts 106
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:11 AM

Curious...  Why did the price on these go back up so quickly while they are still the sale price on Amazon?

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 7:44 AM

Prices over there have gone back up too.

I guess I'll have to catch them on the next sale, if ever.

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 12:49 AM

Alan:

Picked up most of the $0.99 deals but missing like eight others.

For the last two months, I have almost faithfully tracked this deal daily.  As of today, some of the Shepherd's Notes are back on at 99 cents.  Managed to pick up 5 of the missing 8.  Yes Big Smile

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 2:44 AM

Could we have all the books of the OT and NT please?

I would zap it up at once! Angel

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 3:36 AM

Appears only OT items are on sale at 99 cents.

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 4:19 AM

I wish that manners and customs would go on sale

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 4:34 AM

Mattillo:

I wish that manners and customs would go on sale

Ditto.

FWIW - OT zapped.  Now wishing that NT titles would come under the same grace!

Posts 483
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 4:54 AM

Thanks every one. I only have 3 left that I do not have.  And there is only one that I really want.

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 6:05 AM

Thanks!

Posts 6337
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 7:10 AM

Thanks for the heads up, I have now completed the missing OT volumes! Thanks Vyrso/FL and Publisher :)

DAL

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 9:52 AM

I noticed when I use your link it only shows me two that I don't own but when I search the website there are actually more

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 9:58 AM

Never mind. I noticed the reason why is that there are several shepherd notes without the title shepherd notes. I wonder why

Posts 27561
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 11:18 AM

Mattillo:
I noticed the reason why is that there are several shepherd notes without the title shepherd notes.

Care to share which ones? I couldn't find any, but I don't know what I'm looking for. Wink

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 11:27 AM

Sure thing!  I'd paste hyperlinks but the logos insert text screen never works on my computer and I hate typing in URLs.  When I use the link posted a few posts ago it shows that I don't own: Manner's and Customs & CS Lewis Miracles... BUT... if I search Vyrso for Shepherd Notes it also shows me: CS Lewis's Mere Christianity, Bonhoeffer's Cost of Discipleship, and The writings of Justin Martyr.  So that search string above doesn't produce those 3 for me and my guess is: Shepherd's Notes isn't in their title

Posts 27561
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 11:33 AM

Mattillo:
if I search Vyrso for Shepherd Notes it also shows me: CS Lewis's Mere Christianity, Bonhoeffer's Cost of Discipleship, and The writings of Justin Martyr.  So that search string above doesn't produce those 3 for me and my guess is: Shepherd's Notes isn't in their title

Yes Thanks for that. You are right about the titles. 

Mattillo:
I'd paste hyperlinks but the logos insert text screen never works on my computer and I hate typing in URLs.

Huh? Not quite sure what you mean? The simplest method is to simply copy the URL from your web browser, paste the text into the thread, then add a space to active the link:

https://vyrso.com/product/22092/cs-lewiss-mere-christianity

https://vyrso.com/product/39276/bonhoeffers-the-cost-of-discipleship

https://vyrso.com/product/39692/the-writings-of-justin-martyr

Posts 77
Cliff Stumpf | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 16 2016 5:52 PM

Just hang tight, the New Testament titles will be on sale again for .99.  Thy have run his special on several different occasions.

Cliff

Page 2 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS