ANNOUNCEMENT: Black Friday Sale

Page 1 of 3 (46 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 45 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:04 AM

Get great deals November 27 to November 30 at our Logos Black Friday Sale with resources up to 75% off.

These are just a few of the products on sale:

• Lexham Press Master Bundle (175 vols.) | 75% off
  • Mobile Ed: Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos 6 | 50% off
  • TH191: Missional Approach to World Religions | 50% off
  • Bible Study Magazine (1 yr. subscription) | 75%
  • Fathers of the Church Series (127 vols.) | 28% off
  • Eerdmans Theological Dictionary Bundle (TDOT/TDNT) (25 vols.) | 44% off

We have over 40 discounted products at Logos.com/Black-Friday 

Also, don’t miss these discounted call/email/skype only specials at 1-888-875-9491, experts@logos.com  or skype: logosbiblesoftware

• Master Expansion Collection (600+ vols.)
  • Grammars Collection (94 vols.)
  • Sermon Finder Collection (236 vols.) (17,600+ sermons)
  • Systematic Theologies Collection (183 vols.)

All deals end at Midnight, November 30.

Posts 1839
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:49 AM

Why do we have to call it in for the Master Expansion? And are you saying we can't buy it now and have to wait 5 more hours? :(

Anyway, I picked up Dictionary of Scripture and Ethics for $15 and Logos' magazine for $5/yr. 

Thanks

Posts 17
James McAdams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 3:01 AM

Can I ask why the ESV Study Bible is displaying on that list at what seems to be the usual price?

It's showing for me as £26.48 GBP £26.48 GBP

Not sure if that means a discount is coming but the reduced price hasn't been loaded in, or if it was listed by accident.

Posts 6498
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 4:29 AM

mike:

Why do we have to call it in for the Master Expansion? And are you saying we can't buy it now and have to wait 5 more hours? :(

Anyway, I picked up Dictionary of Scripture and Ethics for $15 and Logos' magazine for $5/yr. 

Thanks

I, too, picked up the dictionary of S.&E. Other than that, the other deals are ok. It's been a good year, though, so can't complain :)

DAL

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:18 AM

DAL:
I, too, picked up the dictionary of S.&E.

I am curious to look at this, but the limited preview is so limited it does not even show a single excerpt from a single article, which is odd. License restriction, maybe?

Posts 1566
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:21 AM

Matthew:

DAL:
I, too, picked up the dictionary of S.&E.

I am curious to look at this, but the limited preview is so limited it does not even show a single excerpt from a single article, which is odd. License restriction, maybe?

Check Amazon.

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 623
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:27 AM

There's a review of it referenced here.

Posts 797
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:44 AM

Green's book looks like a great resource, the aforementioned somewhat weak review notwithstanding. Smile

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:49 AM

This is the regular price for the ESV Bible Study Notes; not the sale-price at all.

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:49 AM

John Kight:
Check Amazon.

Thank you. Amazon's preview includes a good number of complete articles and gave me enough information to make my decision.

Posts 1566
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:52 AM

mike:

I have been looking at getting this in print for some now. I've seen it on a number of sites for $15. Being that it is more useful to me in Logos than print, I pulled the trigger without hesitation. Yes 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:52 AM

mike:

That's what I initially got too. Seems like one of the better deals this year.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 5:57 AM

Another set that I am considering is https://www.logos.com/product/54439/epea-aptera-unspoken-sermons by George Macdonald who was highly esteemed by C. S. Lewis. It is being offered for $9.99 but I'm a bit confused at the statement below that is on the product page. I don't have either the Feature Expansion or the Master Expansion. Does this mean that I will not be able to access these if I purchase them? Or does this simply mean that they are being offered separately from these collections for a period of time?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 296
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 6:44 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Another set that I am considering is https://www.logos.com/product/54439/epea-aptera-unspoken-sermons by George Macdonald who was highly esteemed by C. S. Lewis. It is being offered for $9.99 but I'm a bit confused at the statement below that is on the product page. I don't have either the Feature Expansion or the Master Expansion. Does this mean that I will not be able to access these if I purchase them? Or does this simply mean that they are being offered separately from these collections for a period of time?

It looks like this is part of a community pricing package on McDonald that I did not know about.  So I assume it is not available yet.  For $24 you can get those books as well as 22 others of his works. 

https://www.logos.com/product/39318/select-life-and-works-of-george-macdonald

Posts 543
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 7:28 AM

Bruce Roth:

It looks like this is part of a community pricing package on McDonald that I did not know about.  So I assume it is not available yet.  For $24 you can get those books as well as 22 others of his works. 

Thanks for that - I did have a big in for that already and had forgotten - glad I checked the forum before completing the Checkout ;-)

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 7:51 AM

Bruce Roth:

Only if it moves to production, if not then you will not have them at all. Added to which it is cheaper to buy at $10 if you plan on buying the larger collections containing these resources that are available as the dynamic price fall is greater than this discounted price.

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 8:47 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Here is more on MacDonald & Lewis 

It is available to download but would be cheaper on one of the packages including the CP.  

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 9:21 AM

James McAdams:

Can I ask why the ESV Study Bible is displaying on that list at what seems to be the usual price?

It's showing for me as £26.48 GBP £26.48 GBP

Not sure if that means a discount is coming but the reduced price hasn't been loaded in, or if it was listed by accident.

Sorry about that we had an issue with that product should be fixed now!

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 10:00 AM

Bruce Roth:

Haha! That is funny because I bid on this resource in February 2014. It definitely has stalled out and who knows whether it will ever make it into production.

Posts 797
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 10:42 AM

I wonder if the MacDonald CP volumes would gain a little momentum if smaller values were available to bidders. That seems to be the case when the peak of the graph is on the lowest available price. How do we request for that to happen?

Page 1 of 3 (46 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS