Roku Faithlife Channel: Learn to Use Greek and Hebrew Mobile Ed (LA151, LA161) not showing

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2015 7:32 AM

For some reason, Learn to Use Greek and Hebrew (LA151, LA161) are not showing up in my Roku Faithlife channel. I have got a class even after the purchase of these, and it is there, but these are not. Are these going to be available on the Roku channel? Every other class is there but these.

Ps. I love this capability, it is my favorite way to view my classes, following along in the transcript in my layout on my laptop, watching these on the big screen :-)

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 618
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 1:42 PM

James Taylor:

For some reason, Learn to Use Greek and Hebrew (LA151, LA161) are not showing up in my Roku Faithlife channel. I have got a class even after the purchase of these, and it is there, but these are not. Are these going to be available on the Roku channel? Every other class is there but these.

Ps. I love this capability, it is my favorite way to view my classes, following along in the transcript in my layout on my laptop, watching these on the big screen :-)

Thanks for flagging this, James.  Is anybody out there experiencing the same problem on the new Apple TV?

Posts 80
LogosEmployee
Jim Straatman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 2:32 PM

Thank you for reporting, James and Brad. Most of the team is out of the office today, but we'll investigate as soon as possible and follow up here.

Posts 618
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2015 2:45 PM

Jim Straatman:

Thank you for reporting, James and Brad. Most of the team is out of the office today, but we'll investigate as soon as possible and follow up here.

Thank you, Jim.  Just to clarify:  My post was more of a question than a report.  I want to make sure it will work on the new Apple TV before giving further consideration to purchasing the updated "Learn to Use..."

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2015 3:37 PM

What channel is this on Roku?

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 980
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2015 6:10 PM

Nathan Parker:

Faithlife TV

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:02 PM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):

Nathan Parker:

Faithlife TV

Thanks! I should have it installed on there. Haven't used it in a bit so need to see what's all new!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 10:54 AM

Jim Straatman:
we'll investigate as soon as possible and follow up here.

Any update on this Jim? 

thanks for looking into this, I'm really looking forward to watching LA151 & LA161 on the TV

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 7 2015 11:02 AM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):
Faithlife TV

Any update on the LA151/LA161 on Roku?

Thanks

Posts 171
NYSERVANT | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 14 2015 10:25 PM

Any updates?

Posts 618
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2015 10:29 AM

Any update on this problem, and is this course showing up properly on the new AppleTV Faithlife app?

Posts 980
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:39 AM

We're working on changes to how courses get into the Faithlife TV system. Most of the team is celebrating Christmas with their families this week, but I expect we'll get the newer courses into the system by early January.

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:20 PM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):
I expect we'll get the newer courses into the system by early January.

Thanks Dave

Posts 618
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2015 8:07 PM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):

We're working on changes to how courses get into the Faithlife TV system. Most of the team is celebrating Christmas with their families this week, but I expect we'll get the newer courses into the system by early January.

Thanks, Dave.  I went ahead and purchased the "Learn to Use" courses and I can confirm that they are *not* showing up in the "Logos Mobile Ed" section of the Apple TV app.  Nor does the DIY Bible Study course.  All three of them appear in the Mobile Ed courses section of the iPad app.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS