Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2015 4:37 PM

Any chance on a Proclaim app for Roku or the 4th gen Apple TV where we could login, pull down our presentations, and display them?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 1598
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 1:34 PM

That's a really interesting idea; I think you'll see SoundFaith recorded sermons visible via Faithlife TV first. And (maybe?) web-based viewing of presentations. Playing back videos from presented presentations is also likely, though I don't think there'll be an interactive Roku app for it any time soon... though I like the idea. It's just a lot of work for something for which other solutions (Miracast, Airplay, etc.) exist...

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 1:46 PM

Bob Pritchett:

That's a really interesting idea; I think you'll see SoundFaith recorded sermons visible via Faithlife TV first. And (maybe?) web-based viewing of presentations. Playing back videos from presented presentations is also likely, though I don't think there'll be an interactive Roku app for it any time soon... though I like the idea. It's just a lot of work for something for which other solutions (Miracast, Airplay, etc.) exist...

I was thinking of AirPlay, and that is a solid solution as well. Something interactive like mentioned would definitely take some effort and would probably be something a long way down the road if you ever tacked it, but it would be quite luxurious if I were in a ministry setting with a Roku or Apple TV connected TV and were able to access and stream all my Proclaim presentations with a push of the button even if I left my laptop at home. It would take the benefits of having Proclaim presentations in the cloud to a whole new level. 

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 1
FaithKids | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 10 2017 7:41 AM

Having a Proclaim app for Roku would allow me to set up my sunday school classes with with our Digital material, Morning video announcements, and bible verse, without the need of a computer/tablet in every room.  It would be awesome for something like that.

Posts 1598
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:34 PM

We are adding AirPlay and Chromecast support to the Proclaim remote, which would let you use many different tablets/devices (including tablets cheaper than a Roku) to drive a presentation directly to a TV.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.