Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 30 2015 10:34 AM

When recording sermons through Proclaim, and upon publishing the sermon to sound faith, I have noticed that the "on screen" bible verses publish very blurry and unreadable. Am I doing something wrong, or do we need to eliminate this element prior to publishing?

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:05 AM

Hi, Jeff. We're currently in the process of improving the on-screen Bible (and a few other service items) slides on soundfaith.com. Sorry about the inconvenience in the meantime.

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:08 AM

As Peter mentions, the On Screen Bible slides will appear blurry when published. We currently cannot render this type of content in recorded sermons. It is actually displaying the thumbnail images you see in the Proclaim on the timeline / edit screens.

This is something we plan on improving but it will take a bit of work on our part so I do not have an ETA.

We do not currently support removing slides from the published audio either. So unfortunately, currently, you would need to remove the audio in order to have the slide removed.

Let us know what you think about this - we use this sort of input to prioritize features we're working on.

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2015 11:26 AM

So thanks guys for your quick response. If I understand correctly then, there is no way to publish to our website without the blurry image? For me, it will not stop me from using the software; however, it does not present well as far as the rest of it goes. Overall the addition has been wonderful so far, but I might suggest moving this to the near future, or offering a way to publish without any media.

Another helpful soundfaith utility would be login so that our sermons are not available to everyone...and a download option. I would like to have the ability to save an archive of sermons directly to my site. that makes it easier to create a page to display the way I want to present it. Also, I would likemto give others the ability to download.

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:59 AM

You are correct, currently there is no way. This is something on our backlog but we don't have an ETA yet.

The audio without the slides is published separately whenever you publish. The iTunes podcast has this audio and you can get it from soundfaith.com using the link in the picture below:

We do not have the ability to password protect sermons. Others can use the download option I describe above to get the audio itself. They, currently, cannot download the slides but we are working on a way to do that.

>> I would like to have the ability to save an archive of sermons directly to my site. that makes it easier to create a page to display the way I want to present it

Would you describe the way you would like to show them? Perhaps we can come up with a way to do that using our current setup. If you want a list just text linking out to the existing player then you can make list yourself - the links on that list would show the appropriate player.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS