Logos Advent and other Free books

Page 2 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 81 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 12:19 PM

Thanks FL!

This is extraordinarily generous on your part!!!

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 2824
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 12:25 PM

Sarel Slabbert:

Through the years I have received numerous free books from Logos. Some of those books were real gems and I still use them regularly. The recent trend from Faithlife to give a Free commentary every month as the free book (and the added bonus of getting another for only $0.99) is wonderful and I hope they can continue this. Commentaries are by far my most favorite Freebie. Some books you read once and you are finished with it, but a commentary are used multiple times over years.

I just want to thank Faithlife for their generosity through the years. It is appreciated. Also, the latest Advent Daily freebie is great. It is like a Christmas present waiting to be opened every day. I can't wait to see what books are in store over the next few days. I am quite excited.

Thanks

I, too, am thankful to Logos for their generosity.  I agree with everything you said.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 1:20 PM

Thank you FAITHLIFE. Am very appreciative, thankful, and grateful for everything this year.

Posts 145
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:13 PM

Yes

Posts 36
Erich-Ayumi | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 8:58 PM

thanks FL!!!!

so....do we get ChristmasGift too Stick out tongue 

advent free books stops on 24th

just wondering! But yes THANK YOU FL!!!!Party!!!

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 9:21 PM

John Kight:

Michael G. Halpern:

Yes  (My only bummer is that I often already own the freebies...0 for 2 for Advent giveaway).

Ditto

Yes, me too.  I already own Collector's Edition, Master Bundle XL, Verbum Capstone + plus a ton of other resources so I'm afraid I'll be out of luck.  Here's hoping those with large libraries will get some love too.  :)

Posts 80
EX | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 9:25 PM

Matthew Langlois:

Yes, me too.  I already own Collector's Edition, Master Bundle XL, Verbum Capstone + plus a ton of other resources so I'm afraid I'll be out of luck.  Here's hoping those with large libraries will get some love too.  :)

Same!

PCA Church
L4 Platinum, L5 Reformed Platinum, L6 Reformed Diamond, Reformed Studies XL, Platinum, Logos Now

Posts 1418
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2015 9:29 PM

24 days of advin is like 2 years of monthly freebies. What we waited through out the whole month, we can get in one day. Thank you Bob for your generosity !!!

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 499
Sarel Slabbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 2:58 AM

Michael G. Halpern:

Yes  (My only bummer is that I often already own the freebies...0 for 2 for Advent giveaway).

With the 3rd Gift (Cornerstone Commentary) of today I am 2 out of 3. Cool I already had Calvin. So far so good!!!! Yes

Posts 21868
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:06 AM

Many thanks to Faithlife for this, appreciated

Posts 66
James Chin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:41 AM

Thank you FL. Blessed Advent.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:49 AM

Sarel Slabbert:
With the 3rd Gift (Cornerstone Commentary) of today I am 2 out of 3.

So am I. Thanks so much Faithlife for blessing us in this way.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 4:52 AM

Many thanks for these resources. 

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:13 AM

1 out of 3 for 12/3! 

:)

Posts 5
EZ | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:34 AM

First time I've ever posted, but I wanted to offer my gratitude as well. Thanks FL.

Posts 1
Mark Billington | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:53 AM

Same here - first time posting.  I also want to say thanks for the generous off of free books.  

Posts 58
Kathy Brasby | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:59 AM

I totally agree. These books have been very helpful and much appreciated as have the monthly free book combos. Thank you, Faithlife!

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 6:14 AM

Thanks FL.

Posts 119
ManilaDave | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 7:16 AM

Thanks, FaithLife. 

Re: Advent Art Day 2. The image is really small and not expandable to wallpaper without distortion - unlike Days 1 & 3. Any chance of larger image?

Thanks again. 

Posts 147
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:42 AM

ManilaDave:

Thanks, FaithLife. 

Re: Advent Art Day 2. The image is really small and not expandable to wallpaper without distortion - unlike Days 1 & 3. Any chance of larger image?

Thanks again. 

Hi there,

Sorry about that there was a small mistake in the change over that should be fixed now thanks for pointing this out. So feel free to go back and click the link on the page for day 2 or you can go here and right click and save as: https://files.logoscdn.com/v1/files/3071390/content.png?signature=f8bfXCrpVuiujmK_DFsd4zCuQsc

Page 2 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS